Assault at Milpas CVS

Code 242: Assault, the manager of CVS Pharmacy is being beat up in the back parking lot.

a-1558949426 Apr 21, 2019 08:24 AM
Assault at Milpas CVS

Be brave and be a crime fighter. Get involved...after all...the criminals are involved. There are not enough police to handle everything. Be involved by calling and reporting suspected illegality. Don't be passive. Fight, or lose.

Bene Apr 19, 2019 04:41 PM
Assault at Milpas CVS

Parvopup, I didn't see the article regarding a Trader Joe's lurker, was that on scanner reports? But regarding Trader Joes, a certain staff member has been observed by me and my friends multiple times to have a peculiar habit of fondling his privates inbetween customers. I don't like to think of his mitts on my groceries after that, but what can one do?

Roger Apr 21, 2019 08:16 AM
Assault at Milpas CVS

Is that at the Milpas street store? Should we call him The Milpas Monkey Spanker? SNITCH HIM OUT! I don't want any Frankfurters with my green tea and eggs Thank You very much!

a-1558949426 Apr 19, 2019 10:44 AM
Assault at Milpas CVS

Mayor Cathy won a bag filled with books written by local women.

a-1558949426 Apr 19, 2019 07:01 AM
Assault at Milpas CVS

I admire the manager. He stood for something. It is easier to fall for anything than to stand for something. Don't let the world crumble around you while you do nothing. Of course there's danger when you stand for good. But, if not you, who?

a-1558949426 Apr 19, 2019 10:09 AM
Assault at Milpas CVS

Stopping a beer run isn't worth your life. I feel bad for him, he will probably lose his job for a split second decision. Maybe there is a future for him as a police officer!

a-1558949426 Apr 19, 2019 06:31 AM
Assault at Milpas CVS

This past week in Oregon a man was at his storage facility and a couple carjackers jumped in to steal his truck so the guy jumped in the back of his truck and later turned up dead, they shot him. Don't be a hero!

DontWorryAboutIt Apr 18, 2019 10:44 PM
Assault at Milpas CVS

If I was manager I would def not chase after some thieves for a case of beer worth more than my hourly rate or the co pay of my medical bills ... If you gotta “rush” a case of beer you def a broke ass mofo plan and simple ... bet it was some cheap ass beer too (Bud light or Coors light) , there is no class in rushing beer

ParvoPup Apr 18, 2019 08:47 PM
Assault at Milpas CVS

Ahh - springtime in Santa Barbara - naked men joyfully running down the boulevards, dog bites and cat fights, beer thieves duking it out with some guy in a short-sleeved dress shirt and a clip-on tie, bathroom squatters and Trader Joe lurkers.

Red Creek Apr 18, 2019 10:31 PM
Assault at Milpas CVS

..and a fire on Stearns Wharf, drug arrest on Arrellaga and 4 car (!) vehicle accident on San Andres. Must be the full moon. What's next?

a-1558949426 Apr 18, 2019 07:15 PM
Assault at Milpas CVS

Going for a beer run eh . . . I would smash a nice big bottle of beer right over each of their heads if I saw that.

LocalMatt Apr 18, 2019 06:47 PM
Assault at Milpas CVS

If someone was running east bound on Gutierrez, the only possible cvs would be on Milpas.

Roger Apr 18, 2019 06:11 PM
Assault at Milpas CVS

The male usually does the beer run...But it sounds like he has another friend.

Roger Apr 18, 2019 06:12 PM
Assault at Milpas CVS

336 North Milpas...Sorry it pissed me off so much I forgot to post it.

Roger Apr 18, 2019 06:09 PM
Assault at Milpas CVS

BE ON THE LOOK OUT PHARMACIES, GROCERY STORES, AND LIQUOR STORES... Silver Toyota or Ford truck possibly a Ranger with a camper shell vehicle usually driven by a male with one or two females...

Roger Apr 18, 2019 05:59 PM
Assault at Milpas CVS

Maybe small time now but both of them are headed for the joint.

Roger Apr 18, 2019 05:56 PM
Assault at Milpas CVS

Possibly driving a silver Toyota Truck with a camper shell..

Roger Apr 18, 2019 05:55 PM
Assault at Milpas CVS

I hope the Manager is OK and the little scumbags get caught..They were doing a Beer Run.

Roger Apr 18, 2019 05:54 PM
Assault at Milpas CVS

One HMJ wearing a grey sweatshirt, One White male juvenile wearing a white shirt black backpack both with short hair last seen Eastbound on Guiterrez.

LocalMatt Apr 18, 2019 05:52 PM
Assault at Milpas CVS

U would hope your co workers would have your back

a-1558949426 Apr 18, 2019 06:00 PM
Assault at Milpas CVS

They would be fired right along with him. It's a massive liability to pursue thieves.

Roger Apr 18, 2019 05:50 PM
Assault at Milpas CVS

SBPD Units responding code 3 lights and sirens..