By an edhat reader

I walked into our local staffing agency office this morning and found a weird flyer. A black and white photocopy of two children, one being Barron Trump and the other unknown, with the words “GANGSTALKED” was slipped through our mail slot.

There’s some info online regarding Gang Stalking, but I want to know if this is serious enough to report to the authorities. Have any other business or homes had anything like this left for them in Santa Barbara recently?

Randomuser Apr 18, 2019 09:42 PM
Weird Flyer Sent to Local Business

https://www.keyt.com/news/car-vandalism-hate-messages-left-in-santa-barbara-neighborhood/365003151 Could this be the same person

a-1563561889 Apr 18, 2019 05:35 PM
Weird Flyer Sent to Local Business

So I noticed, he posted a link to this on his FB page as well. He is the one stalking people. ALso posted the link to the naked male on DLV, was that him as well? Or why would he post that?

sbbeachguy Apr 18, 2019 09:45 PM
Weird Flyer Sent to Local Business

I looked at his Facebook page and did not find it disturbing, just rather odd and sophomoric.

a-1563561889 Apr 18, 2019 11:15 AM
Weird Flyer Sent to Local Business

This guy needs help. He sounds unstable and is scaring everyone. The business's that received the flyers can you post cross streets so we know where he is putting these at? Also does anyone know what this person looks like? I've heard he puts flyers low enough for kids to see them. Either that or he is really short!

Lucky 777 Apr 17, 2019 11:04 AM
Weird Flyer Sent to Local Business

Sheesh, someone stuck two of these through my business door this week, I recognized the photo of Barron Trump but not the other person.. thought nothing of it and tossed them. Crazy times.

E5pina Apr 17, 2019 09:04 AM
Weird Flyer Sent to Local Business

Sadly, my younger sister suffers from this illness. It’s a form of paranoia and bi-polar symptoms that produces thoughts that seem very real to them. 400 years ago it was werewolves, 250 years ago it was witches, and now it’s deep state paranoia. It’s hard to treat as the illness makes them perceive medication and counseling as part of the deep state stalking. Tragically it contributed to my sister’s death as she viewed the early signs of a heart condition as the “others” twisting dials to control her mind. So she refused to get treatment and she passed from the complications of a massive heart attack.

a-1563561889 Apr 18, 2019 05:33 PM
Weird Flyer Sent to Local Business

Deep state is real however, when someone has paranoia or schizophrenia, they turn that stuff into more than what it is. The deep state doesn't control switches in your mind and such, so people who suffer from delusions should stay away from topics addressing the deep state, but belief in the deep state in and of itself, without those paranoid delusions, is not a form of anything.

Kyky0902 Apr 17, 2019 08:40 AM
Weird Flyer Sent to Local Business

I have contacted the police department and filed the photo, date, time, etc. with them. I found the Facebook of the individual spoken about in several comments on this post, and the photo on the flyer I have in the office matches what he has posted to a T. So I am 100% confident that it is him. He needs help.

a-1563561889 Apr 18, 2019 11:17 AM
Weird Flyer Sent to Local Business

What did the police department say wen you filed the report? Glad you filled the police report better safe than sorry for sure!

sbbeachguy Apr 17, 2019 06:58 AM
Weird Flyer Sent to Local Business

I have read about the various flyers and have been following this topic for some time. This individual is of the mistaken belief that we, and especially our children, are being "gangstalked" - not by him but by some other shadowy organization. There is a good article in the New York Times about this: nytimes (dot) com/2016/06/11/health/gang-stalking-targeted-individuals (dot) html. He is trying to warn us but is scaring people that think he is a danger, which I do not believe he is.

a-1563561889 Apr 16, 2019 11:37 PM
Weird Flyer Sent to Local Business

Gang stalking is a horrific tactic that is very real, but considered on the tin-foil hat side of things. My guess is it was sent to you for a reason, but this is not a 'gang stalking' method by telling you about it. https://fightgangstalking.com/

a-1563561889 Apr 17, 2019 07:41 AM
Weird Flyer Sent to Local Business

His facebook talks a lot about handing out flyers, I don't think he chose this person's door "for a reason" at all.

Fitness1 Apr 16, 2019 08:40 PM
Weird Flyer Sent to Local Business

https://www.edhat.com/news/parent-concerned-about-notre-dame-school-closure Here's the previous article. I think the man posts on Facebook under TargetedSB. Disturbing, to say the least.

Fitness1 Apr 16, 2019 08:37 PM
Weird Flyer Sent to Local Business

There was a gentlemen recently released from County Mental Health hold who has been distributing these in the area. I think he was arrested at Our Lady of Sorrows church. There was a news report about it on edhat a few days ago. He has a very disturbing Facebook page. I would definitely take the flyer to police.

Kyky0902 Apr 16, 2019 09:01 PM
Weird Flyer Sent to Local Business

I am so disturbed. I spend a lot of time alone in our office and now I don’t feel safe at all. The door will be locked at all times until I get some answers. What a freaky situation this is. Edhat could not post my photo due to not knowing who the others face was, in the event it is a local minor- which I understand. Privacy is so important for children these days with all the sickos in the world.

a-1563561889 Apr 16, 2019 07:52 PM
Weird Flyer Sent to Local Business

Take a photo of any such material and keep it on file, date and time, just in case things escalate.