Scanner Reports 12-7-18
By Roger the Scanner Guy
I was looking at my Old Ugly Feet yesterday. I like to keep them covered so I ain't gotta look at my old friends, they still work some but not like they used to. I walked thousands of miles on these old feet. A couple miles every day, each way to and from school as a kid, to growing up and walking to work, did not always have a car. Hitting the road hitchhiking from place to place I did not always get a ride. Jogging a few miles every day to walking on em all day in a book bindery, all night as a security guard, bagging groceries in a store, unloading trucks, working in a meat packing plant. All the other jobs I had throughout my life.
Did some hiking here and there a few miles walk each day to keep in shape as I aged then the bad things started to come: neuropathy, edema, the swelling, the blisters, stress breaks, painful to walk sometimes to take one step with pins and needles, sometimes just sitting doing nothing they hurt like hell. Got me one of those cheap hot tubs for my feet last year, put in the hot water plugged it in with Epsom salt for a bit, my old dogs were so happy to go for a little swim. They felt better even looked a little better when I took them out, guess I'll be doing this now see if my feet get better. They feel a little better, I'd much rather have them a little while longer than not, still haven't given up walking. I'm lucky to go a few blocks without extreme pain though. Maybe they will get a little better for a while.
Will I went over to Rite Aide for one of those phony Christmas trees, I brought it home had the lights all ready to put on it What a piece of... I'll be taking it back later getting something else instead. I don't like once live trees maybe I'll just get a candle, artificial tree was really weird with all the wires up kinda looked like an old drunk trying to signal a cab maybe cause he can't walk on his old feet any more, Poor Old Drunk...I'll be soaking my old Dogs later...Here are your Scanner Reports.
Scanner Reports, Wednesday:
- Homeless camp reported Hollister at Ward.
- Open door found on business in the 500 Block of State street no one inside.-
- This Drunk guy called 911 for a Medical 5 times in 12 hours in the 3900 Block of State street the police showed up numerous times too Sounds like he beat my record.
- Another open door found on a residence in the 1500 Block of La Vista Del Oceano I never heard whether or not there was a crime.
- Suitcase attack transient tried to hit reporting party with a suitcase in the 2700 Block of State street.
- SBPD on a transportation detail to L.A.
- SBPD in the 700 Block of Lawrence.
- Suspicious subject digging holes around a kiosk 500 Block of Anacapa hope he has a treasure map.
- Silver Mustang hit Big Brand tires on Hollister and kept going not sure if there was any damage to the structure car stopped at Aero Camino and Hollister.
- Female with her pants down near Handle Bar Roasters a responding police officer said the pants were baggy and not down.
- Cacique Underpass campers.
- Trespasser a former tenant in the 200 Block of Mathilda in Goleta.
- Keep the Peace while a subject drops off property in the 6800 Block of Trigo.
- Subject down at McDonalds 1213 State street
- Suicidal female called a suicide hot line and told them she had a knife to her throat then hung up Police searched and traced best they could figuring that she is a possible resident of Friendship Manor last I heard but the SBPD and SBSO were both in on the call Team Work.
- 415 Domestic near Highway one Somewheres Dumb Boyfriend took off with his Girl Friends car she reported it 10851 Jail Time Sweetie Pie!- 242 Assault in the 4700 Block of West Main, Santa Maria.
- BonFire on the beach below the Cemetery.
- Subject refusing to leave 7-11 331 West Montecito.
- Illegal burn 500 Block of San Pascual.
- Female tenant at the Faulding hotel throwing things out the window.
- Subject driving a Chrysler 300 with Arizona plates seen spanking a kid in the parking lot of Hendrys beach.
- It seems to me I heard a Chrysler 300 with Arizona plates involved in a crime a few days ago.
- 415 Threats investigation in the 3800 Block of State street.
- 415 Transient setting off motion alarms 233 South Milpas.
Scanner Reports, Thursday:
- Threats investigation Carpinteria Middle School student vs student.
- De La Vina at Vernon subject down they were sleeping.
- 911 Hang Up 100 Block of East Carrillo.
- Amtrak Radio said that there was Flash Flood Warnings on the Metro Link early this morning.
- Med Call for seizures Carrillo at San Andres
- Theft of gas from a ranch on Telephone Road.
- Check the welfare of a subject in the 100 Block of West Padre that hasn't been heard from in a while they were OK.
- Bicyclist down public accident 901 East Cabrillo.
- Medical call East Side Neighborhood Clinic 905 North Milpas
- Med call 1000 Block of East Cota.
- 415 Domestic in the Milpas UNDERPANTS I tried to call it in but I don't have one of those "Trump" phones I just have the 60.Dollar Rite Aide special so some poor guy got the crap kicked out of him by a gal.
- Suspicious circumstances Santa Barbara Junior High.
- Fire Alarms no Fire Rancho Franciscan 221 Hitchcock.
- Non injury traffic accident 400 Block of Verano.
- Medical issue after an accident Atterdag at Mission SBPD on a detail State street at Anapamu.
- 10851 Chrysler 300 Black stolen from East Ocean in Lompoc.
- Premises check 1000 Block of Calle Real.
- Code 40, Drunk disturbing while walking South on State street.
- Park One on a premises check at Alameda Park.
- SBPD on a pedestrian 400 Block of Anacapa.
Will dat is all outta me for now Have a wonderful Weekend...Peter, Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Shadow, FREDDIE! Tom Cat, Thomicina, Tiger, Midnight, Merlin, Lola, PoPo, Clancy, Fish Head, One and Two, Poncho, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, David Cox, Po, Marty, Cop John,Christy, Diana, Jim, Rambo, Sherry, Pat, Mavis, Lafayette, Ted, Eddie, Bambi, Bengie, Ricky, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, Isabelle, Jerry, Debbie, Ken, LUCY! STOBE THE HOBO, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, Tom Petty, and Chris willing we will see you on MONday-MONday.. Later, Roger