A Lot of Corporate Jets at Airport?

By an Edhat Reader

What is the reason for about 20 to 30 upscale corporate jets parked at the airport?

Luvaduck Oct 12, 2018 09:39 AM
A Lot of Corporate Jets at Airport?

I'm jealous. I just made 3:30 a.m. reservations with the airbus so I can get into Cleveland before dark for a big family celebration and will be leaving my hotel there at 4 a.m. for the flight back to LAX. Best choice for unsubsidized tickets in my price range.

horsegirl Oct 12, 2018 09:25 AM
A Lot of Corporate Jets at Airport?

The Goldman Sachs Builders + Innovators Summit is held around this time every year at the Biltmore. I would be willing to bet money this is the cause of the jets and security. Some really big people come to this event so security precautions are insane.

Bodyboarder73 Oct 12, 2018 09:20 AM
A Lot of Corporate Jets at Airport?

It could be just groups of businessman or upper management for any type of company. My employer flies in people from all over the country for conferences once a year here.

oops Oct 12, 2018 09:15 AM
A Lot of Corporate Jets at Airport?

There must be a Climate Change/ Earth Day sort of event with all the corp jets. Maybe Funny how carbon footprint goes out the window when it comes to the elite travel. I guess the rest of us should just be happy with a Prius

a-1540078260 Oct 12, 2018 02:30 PM
A Lot of Corporate Jets at Airport?

We'll know when the climate change activists are really serious when they start taking issue with private jets, birthrate, and immigration. Until then it's just politics.

monkeyboy Oct 12, 2018 01:26 PM
A Lot of Corporate Jets at Airport?

I just read corporations are responsible for over 70% of greenhouse gasses, but NO STRAW FOR YOU!

OICU812 Oct 12, 2018 06:44 AM
A Lot of Corporate Jets at Airport?

The CHP Traffic site had an entry for assistance with traffic control at the Biltmore yesterday too!

a-1540078260 Oct 12, 2018 06:26 AM
A Lot of Corporate Jets at Airport?

Three corporate jets landed one after the other at 4pm yesterday. I've no idea who it was, but they had some real pretty Gulfstream IVs.

ravi Oct 11, 2018 08:09 PM
A Lot of Corporate Jets at Airport?

The Biltmore was full of security and dogs today. And Olive Mill was closed for about 6 hours these aftn and evening due to an "event". So....someone needing a lot of security was there today.