Scanner Reports 6-13-18
By Roger the Scanner Guy
Don't you just love it when you bring something up someone did to you and they say "Oh That happened a Long time ago Let it Go!" But they don't let go of something they think you did to them and it was twice as long ago. I had some savings in the bank, I was going to buy a nice used car. I wanted a Porsche the cheap kind with the VW Engine they ran about 2 grand back then and I was just short of that. My little Sister ran away from home came to Santa Barbara, Mummy dearest asked me to help out she'd pay me back she said they all screwed me over. I went through the savings on a hospital bill, motel room, and food. My mom sent me a check to cover, it bounced it cost me more than I had in my savings and from that time until now I never saved money again The End.
That was many years ago My sister recently told me how much fun she had here, after I mentioned the dough it still kinda pisses me off all these years later especially after hearing her say "Oh that was Soooooooooooo long ago Let it Go! Let it Go! Gogogogogogo.." Echoing in my brain...Family. Whenever I thought of going home to visit THEM I'd watch a Jerry Springer Show and it would change my mind. Anyway it's one of those things stuck in my head I cannot seem to flush out it's just there and she keeps saying "I had soooooo much fun." I gave up on saving money all those years over that stupid crap. I know it's not their fault I should probably just let it go but I'm enjoying giving her poop for it now it's a Brother and Sister thing I'm having fun 1,650.00 with interest Dollars worth. I told her this morning that she is the reason I got shingles and she said "I'm younger than you." I think she believed me when I said that doesn't make any difference. Ha,ha,ha...I hope she doesn't read this.
The other thing going around in my head is the passing of another good friend it seems like the older you get the more friends you lose. I remember when I first moved here to South Milpas I had a lot of friends, well over 40 of us were partying in my cottage one night 3 of us are left everyone is gone to the great beyond where ever that is? Seems like the older I get the less I sleep too I wake up early in the morning for a bathroom break and I never go back to sleep I lay awake the rest of the night staring at the ceiling.. Oh Well maybe what I need is a Little Caesars pizza smothered in Tabasco Hmmmmm.
Scanner Reports, Monday:
- Vandalism, Fire Extinguisher through a window 200 Block of Palm Ave.
- Vehicle vs Pedestrian 300 Block of Storke Road.
- Stolen vehicle 400 Block of Dibblee Ave.
- Drunk on the trail 400 Block of Ellwood Beach Road.
- Vehicle vs a pedestrian 10 year old kid San Andres and Micheltorena.
- Male on Foothill bridge shirt over head hand on rail wasn't there when police arrived so they checked underneath and I don't think they found anything.
- Vehicle accident Micheltorena at Almond driver transported to Cottage.
- Rape Underaged female on the West Side in a residence.
- Premise check East Beach.
- Fight brewing between 2 Males at the Alano Club both gone when police arrived.
- Check the Welfare of a subject not heard from past couple days phone is busy 400 Block of East Figourea.
- Rape occurred in Lompoc reported with county SBSO.
- Injury traffic accident 2200 Block of Cliff Drive.
- Medical call unconscious subject 200 Block of Mission Canyon Road.
- Check the Welfare of a male down in the 600 Block of East Montecito.
- Highway one at 135 Traffic Accident white Cargo Van vs Pick Up truck with trailer pulling Port a Pottys.
- Water rescue Gaviota Beach.
- Medical call 200 Block of East Ortega.
- 415 People fighting over money in the 500 Block of Amber Way.
- 20002 Vehicle into a fence Coronel at Rancheria driver ran away.
- 415 Domestic in front of K-Mart in the 6800 Block of Hollister male dragged female from vehicle took off sand colored Toyota Camry.
- Check the Welfare of a subject sleeping in the 100 Block of West Carrillo near Ralphs, someone put a white sheet over him and now multiple people are calling in reporting a dead body
Scanner Reports, Tuesday:
- Check the welfare of an 18 year old female at 7-11 at 331 West Montecito wearing a halter top and shorts saying she is cold it was around 6amish.
- Fall victim head laceration 1000 Block of Cliff Drive.
- Burglary investigation LRC Building at SBCC 721 Cliff Drive.
- Vehicle Rollover driver ejected highway 101 Southbound at Nojqui serious injuries.
- Premises check East Beach Volly Ball courts.
- 10851 Stolen vehicle 2200 Block of Anacapa Nissan Titan possibly involved in a non injury hit and run on Monday.
- 800 Block of East Figourea Stolen vehicle recovery.
- A Big Rig hit a light pole while traveling South on 5th and kept going not sure what 5th he was on exactly.
- Subject refusing to leave the Reef motel in Carpinteria.
- Carpinteria Amtrak Station 594 Vandalism subject slashing tires in the parking lot.
- Anacapa at Mission vehicle accident non injury but after a few moments Medics responded for a possible injury between a Honda Accord and a School Bus.
- Suicidal female locked in a room with a knife 700 Block of Olive went code 4 rightaway no more assistance needed.
- Pick Pocket State at Ortega subject grabbed wallet from a back pocket and ran seen in the 400 Block of Bath police search the hood pretty sure they got him but not certain.
- Domestic Violence investigation 100 Block of East Carrillo.
- Homeless Issue 5380 Overpass Road.- Code 2 Medics to McKenzie Park for a subject with an infection.
- Vehicle Accident West Main at Bonita School Road in Guadalupe green tag moderate injuries, vehicle into pole the pole damaged street closed for repairs.
- Check on a subject sleeping in an alleyway 18 West Victoria see if he needs a pillow.
I have had a song stuck in my head for three days now kind of a snappy tune from the 70's called "Afternoon Delight" there now I hope it's stuck in your heads now...Have a great Hump Day...Peter, Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Thomicina, Clancy, Tiger, Tom Cat, Midnight, Merlin, Lola, Fish Head One, Poncho, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Rambo, Sherry, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, Pat, Mavis, Bengy, Ricky, David Cox, Poe, Marty, Cop John, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory,Isabelle, Jerry, LUCY! Debbie, Ken, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie, Banks, Ron Santo, Tom Petty, and Chris willing we will see you on FRYday. Later, Roger