Scanner Reports 5-16-18
By Roger the Scanner Guy
I have been hearing a little more than average calls and warrant checks on violent people. The other day I heard a Deputy say someone was on Parole for 187, which is homicide, and then he said, "He hadn't broken the law this time." I did not hear the whole call so I don't know what it was about. I had my Scanner on Scan and was away from it although I could hear the scanned calls: Suspicious subject calls like this guy hanging out near an ATM wearing black gloves, a couple hours later guy with the same description hanging out at a gas station at Islay and State street asking customers if they had any meth? I hear a lot of people being ran that are registered 290's (sex offenders) and Arsonists, some on Parole or probation for Domestic violence, or Assaulting the police. I tried to take on the police a few times they always won. I don't blame the police showing up on calls with several vehicles, a lot of calls where more than 2 police vehicles show up are involving people with violence in their pasts and the police don't know how someone who is going to react people snap all the time.
Another thing that is interesting to me is apartments and homes for rent at outrageous prices where incidents have occurred. I have been looking at places, Hey you never know. Many of the places where they want and Arm and A leg might have some extras in their freezers, or walls for some of the things that have gone on in some of the rentals around here. They ask for references and people with great credit ratings yet the unsuspecting renters are in the dark of who might have rented the place before? How many times were the police called there? For what reason? If violence was committed there? I guess people are so hard up for places they don't care the worse rental to get is the kind where the former residents left owning someone money like a Drug Dealer happened in my hometown years ago. A young couple just got married live 3 doors down from me both shot dead answering the door unlikely here but it does happen. If you're looking for a place to live Do your research That's my Milpas UNDERPANTS and I'm sticking to them.
Scanner Reports, Monday:
- Structure Fire 550 Avenue of the Flags 2 injuries.
- 459 Audible alarm on a vehicle and a burglary parking lot of ZoDo's off Calle Real in Goleta.
- Squatter in a motel room Hotel Milo 202 West Cabrillo female.
- Motorcycle vs vehicles 101 Northbound at Casitas Pass several minor injuries, one moderate.
- Subject threatening folks at Social Services on Camino Del Remedio BMA.
- 415 Homeless refusing to leave the Dumpsters 29 South Milpas.
- Female unable to move medical call 1000 Block of Neil Park.
- Check the Welfare of a subject down near the bridge 1200 Block of Cacique.
- Premise check McDonalds on Upper State street.
- Code 40 Drunk inside the Franklin Center code 2 Medics responding.
- Code 40 Drunk male disturbing under the Garden street UNDERPANTS.
- Check the welfare of a drunk down in the alcove near Golds gym on West Carillo.
- Suspicious male near the bank ATM 1036 State street BMA wearing all black and black gloves...Man with the same description asking people for Meth later on at a service station at State and Islay streets.
- Fire department requested another engine company with a ladder so they could gain access to a 2nd story on a possible medical call in the 500 Block of Laguna
- 415 Neighbors in the 500 Block of Bath street.
- Drunk down Alisos at Guiterrez.
- 800 Block of Spring street Ex Wife broke into a residence.
- Medical call 1800 Block of Mission Canyon fall victim.
- Injured ankle Tunnel Trail in the 1400 Block of Tunnel Road.
- Code 40 female very intoxicated near the Launch Ramp acting a fool, code 2 Medics.
- Check the Welfare of a 5150 Male at Dunkin Donuts in the 3700 Block of State street.
- 2 Code 40 Drunk Males Jibber Jabbing in a parking lot 300 Block of West Arrellaga.
- Warming fire Cota at Salsipuedes.
Scanner Reports, Tuesday:
- Non injury hit and run 5700 Block of Gato.
- Non injury accident 101 Northbound North of Turnpike air bags deployed.
- Man down in an apartment 5400 Block of 8th street suspicious circumstances blood at scene but police said code 4 it was a medical.
- 594 Vandalism in the 5000 Block of Hollister.
- Medical call 4800 Block of Hollister.
- Body found in water near Sterns Wharf Rest in Peace.
- Assault victim 900 Block of North H Street.
- Vehicle Accident Home Depot Parking lot Market Place.
- Medical call 6000 Block of Hollister at the Super 8.
- Rear of Marriott Hotel 401 Storke hand laceration possible crime involved by injured subject.
- Found property First Block of Garden street.
- Juvenile problem Washington School Kid refusing to go in office to be suspended.
- Possible overdose 700 Block of Olive.- Threats investigation 100 Block of South Hope.
- Subjects 415 Disturbing near the 76 Station 200 South Milpas.
- 415 Patient in a Doctors Office in the 2600 Block of State street demanding records,(medical) and a picture.
- Juvenile in custody at Vons 3850 State street attempting to steal alcohol his GOOD fiends left him behind.
- 459 Commercial burglary in the 2900 Block of DLV.
- Subject walking North on State street from Cabrillo walking a dog yanking on its leash blond haired male wearing a backpack.
- Brush fire highway 101 Southbound Mission onramp in a homeless camp.
Will ironically I got the word today that soon I will have to find another place to live, been here 20 years and been a good tenant, always looked out for my place and my neighbors. I'm section 8 disabled I cannot walk up and down steps, have R. Arthritis old injuries back and neck problems. That is probably not a good thing as far as finding a place. I have a cat too and he is my partner. I'm calling around asking Folks, some say they will help but they can't and I know they are trying to make me feel better but I don't ever want to be homeless again and I don't want to give up my cat. I don't care if I have to live in a Shit Hole my home has always come first. Can't go home, can't breath that air in my condition, so I'm stuck from here on out. I will sell and unload almost everything I have, almost and save all I can which won't be much, hopefully I will find a place or a place will find me. Wish me Luck. Anyway ya all have a good WEDnesday.....Peter, Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Thomicina, Clancy, Midnight, Merlin, Tiger, Fish Head One, Poncho, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Rambo, Sherry, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, David Cox, Poe, Bengy, Ricky, Marty, Cop John, Pat, Mavis, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Isabelle, Jerry, LUCY! John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, Tom Petty, and Chris willing we will see you on FRYday.. Later, Roger