Sharks Cruising Santa Claus and Padaro title=
Sharks Cruising Santa Claus and Padaro

An edhat reader reports seeing regular sightings of juvenile sharks on Santa Claus Lane. This one was in less than knee deep water at times. The shark was very mellow and moving slowly.

(Photo by Kristi Cooper, business owner and resident of Santa Claus Lane)

Roger Jul 18, 2017 06:47 AM
Sharks Cruising Santa Claus and Padaro

I'm so shocked to hear someone doesn't like me no body ever says anything to my face it's always anonymous scrap over the internet will at least they are not out killing people if by cutting me down stops that Have at it.

Bug Girl Jul 17, 2017 03:07 PM
Sharks Cruising Santa Claus and Padaro

Wow! Thanks for sharing this awesome picture with us, OP. It's not every day that you get to see such a surprising sight in a wave! I'd be a bit hesitant to go bodysurfing with these sharks, but I'd love to watch them from outside the water.

a-1506293386 Jul 17, 2017 02:51 PM
Sharks Cruising Santa Claus and Padaro

@327828 You would not think the other posts were funny had you read them. They were mean and awful. Racist and vile. Not too mention very very slanderous towards Roger. What started out as a cpl funny posts became increasingly disgusting and disturbing! Please do not encourage Janet8 who asked herself to have her posts removed after waking up sober and reading them.

a-1506293386 Jul 17, 2017 02:39 PM
Sharks Cruising Santa Claus and Padaro

@420722 I was joking too. So can we b friends now? @Janet8 it appears you may want to get help for your drinking issues etc. To be so vile under the influence of whatever is a very bad sign. Please get yourself the help you need and deserve. After reading your own horrible posts this should be very clear to you!

a-1506293386 Jul 17, 2017 11:44 AM
Sharks Cruising Santa Claus and Padaro

Oh come on, we've had many worse ramblers than Janet - she's my favorite yet, by far!! I'm sad I missed the rest of her comments :( Janet, you're a funny gal.

420722 Jul 17, 2017 10:56 AM
Sharks Cruising Santa Claus and Padaro

Or could Janet 8 be removed from edhat completely and checked in to a mental ward asap. Something is wrong. Seek help.

420722 Jul 16, 2017 09:19 PM
Sharks Cruising Santa Claus and Padaro

Have any of you heard of a joke or sarcasm? We probably aren't friends because y'all have no sense of humor. Ugh.

janet8 Jul 16, 2017 08:01 PM
Sharks Cruising Santa Claus and Padaro

Under my new authority as princess of the deep I would like to designate both college point breaks ( you know who you are ) as designated as Juvenile Great White shark proving grounds. They may catch and eat you and you may catch and eat them. How ever no mechanical assistance but a knife by man allowed. Now go get ma ma a steak ! :)

a-1506293386 Jul 16, 2017 05:28 PM
Sharks Cruising Santa Claus and Padaro

@420722 Come on down and go for a swim if you do not believe the dozens of pics and of the Fake News video from the Helo! Please be sure to post a pic of yourself bathing in the ocean.

janet8 Jul 16, 2017 08:09 PM
Sharks Cruising Santa Claus and Padaro

722 they superimposed a picture of a sardine into that wave. Only we can see it my special little friend. Denial is pointless .