3Mules Passing Through Town

3Mules Passing Through Town title=
3Mules Passing Through Town

By Lucky 777

3Mules are passing through town! 1 human being and 2 animal companions, living the age old nomadic way of life. for more information see https://3mules.com/

Crystalandmaui Jan 20, 2022 08:05 AM
3Mules Passing Through Town

Right about now, I’m wishing for another time ,
All this technology and we’re worse off now.
To many people with their hands in one pot,
Now we don’t have a direct site of plan, were all over the place and fighting, who’s going to be the winner, and leaving behind more losers.
This is so wrong. The Rich are the only ones with a plan, as in it’s all for us. We will save ourselves in our space station or whatever.
So tell me folks, how is it there’s money for a 15 minute trip in space, but there’s no money for rent, or how to house the less unfortunate?
Society now sucks , what will be left in the future. Chaos

AwareHuman Jan 19, 2022 05:43 PM
3Mules Passing Through Town

Remarkable man with a profound mission,. WE need more of such...heck, why not fond your very own expression? Sure takes a lot if courage and a clear vision to actually ACT.

mtndriver Jan 19, 2022 05:28 PM
3Mules Passing Through Town

Quite a character! I've been following them on Facebook for a long time. Many adventures, often featuring law enforcement--sometimes supporting the mules, sometimes trying to cite them for something pretty innocent. Like living their lives as nomads....

ZeroHawk Jan 20, 2022 09:16 AM
3Mules Passing Through Town

yeah ive been following him as well. kinda messed up that this man knows more about state laws than just about every CHP officer that has harassed him. to be told by a CHP officer that you and your mules have no right away and have no right to walk on the road is absurd and wrong. i support him. fully. go man go!

ELIZABETHW Jan 19, 2022 05:14 PM
3Mules Passing Through Town

I did a double-take when I saw them walking on Anapamu. Now I wish I’d stopped the car!

Andrea Smith Jan 19, 2022 03:56 PM
3Mules Passing Through Town

I follow him on FB and have been wondering when he'd be here as he was just in Ojai heading this way!