Scanner Reports 7-3-20
By Roger the Scanner Guy
I'm disappointed in our city leaders for SNOT closing our beaches. I'm thinking of others, not myself. I cannot physically walk on the beach anymore and haven't been able to for a long time because of my nerve damage nor can I venture too far from home with my RA. I don't want to see others get the virus nor do I want to. I have spoken to others online about it some agree, some disagree because they want to go back to work and have fun. People that are ill are not having fun. In speaking with others it has become somewhat of a political thing, one side blaming the other, then the other side blaming the other so on and so forth, wash, rinse, repeat. Everyone knows there is no hope unless we work together and not many are willing to do that I think we're all going to go down and not the good way it's just a matter of time. If some people could hear what I and other news personal, stringers, citizen reporters, and responders hear the morning roll call of Medical calls and throughout the day some with warning adversaries, some positive of the Virus they might stop to THINK, about someone other than themselves like their Kid, or another Loved one. Your not in ANTIFA if you wear a mask, you don't want others to get sick, you don't want to spread the germ..The Right blames the Left, the Left blames the Right those in between are confused the reasons keeping both sides apart one side accusing the other of being terrorists. At least they have one thing in common that they agree on though it is sad if there is any lessons to be learned it will be the hard way for me that is pretty much the only way I have ever learned lessons. That is also the way our country has learned lessons and unfortunately our country has always paid with lives lost before the lesson is learned. So hang onto your ass it's going to be a bumpy ride. HERE IS YOUR SCANNER REPORTS...
Scanner Reports, Wednesday:
- Male yelling in the Silly hall, Hall Way 700 Block of Anacapa.
- 415 Loud banging heard suspicious loud banging 200 Block of Oceano.
- Medical call at Campus Point unknown type
- SBPD on a subject Cabrillo ball field
- Elderly driver speeding through parking lot of Albertsons in Orcutt hit and run of a pedestrian non injury BMW SUV.
- HMA 1600 Block of DLV attempting to get into a black BMW, then just stood next to it welfare check.
- Subjects dumping items in a vacant parking lot 800 Block of West Islay, Bums.
- Wires down 400 Block of El Ceilto.
- Subject walked into the Orcutt Walk In Clinic and asked for money.
- One shot heard East Side possibly came from APS.
- Solo vehicle accident up enbankment unknown if injury Highway 154 near Lake Cachuma.
- Female at the South Stairwell along side the Arlington yelling and refusing to leave 1300 Block of State street.
- 415 HMA arguing with the security guard near the Wells Fargo ready teller 35 South Milpas street subject driving a dark SUV.
- Check the welfare of a female face down on the sidewalk 18 North Nopal.
- Code 40, Drunk State street at Calle Palo Colorado.
- 415pc Between customer and the Manager at Smart and Final 217 East Gutierrez.
- Large group of males yelling and drinking 900 Block of North Milpas North East Corner Canon Perdido and Milpas.
- Medical call 535 East Yanonali Rescue Mission unknown type.
- Attempt 245pc with a Baseball bat 200 Sterns Wharf 4 in Cadillac Escalade threatened one SBPD on em.
Scanner Reports, Thursday
- 1100 Block of Santa Barbara street "Old Yeller!"
- Check the welfare of a male living in the 1500 Block of Garden who threatened to shoot himself on an online forum.
- Code 4 in the MILPAS UNDERPANTS.
- Traffic Stop plumbing van 300 Block of Garden street.
- 415 Domestic 1200 Block of East Gutierrez.
- Structure Fire response 3700 Block of Hillview in Orcutt
- Check the welfare of a subject slumped over in a wheelchair Chapala at Carrillo, male.
- Woman heard yelling for help, dogs barking 4300 Block of Countrywood.
- Structure Fire 3000 Block of Channel Drive Ventura County.
- 4600 Block of Chelingham Way, Fireworks, SBSO said they would "Check and Advise."
- Orange and Courier Medical Emergency for a female down on the sidewalk shaking.
- Check the Welfare of a subject in the 1000 Block of Fairway Road in Montecito
- 23103 Very Reckless Diver White VW Jetta on the freeway Northbound 101 in and out of lanes brake checking other drivers CHP got several calls on the female driver, SBPD flagged down by another driver one R.P. Followed the driver SBPD pulled her over 2900 Block of State street not sure what happened after that
- 300 Block of Cedar Street Ventura County 242pc Assault.
- Traffic Accident vehicle vs Motorcycle Alamar at Foothill Motorcycle police officer injured, driver submitted to voluntary blood draw.
- 100 Block of East Alamar male yelling that he is going to stab a female no knife seen pos.
- Park Unit on a 415pc at Skaters Point requested PD code 2 all was well soon after.
- Heavy set female yelling and removing her clothing on the front steps of Our Lady of Sorrows Church she was arrested.
- Loud music 700 Block of Spring street resident there likes putting his speakers on the front lawn to share his choice of music with the other neighbors.
- 602 Trespasser 3400 Block of Orcutt Road older male wearing a green jacket.
- 2 West Cabrillo female crying male yelling 415 Domestic.
Congratulations goes out to Cyrena celebrating 3 years of Sobierty. I see the beaches got closed I wonder if someone with more sense put an end to this or maybe someone came to their senses? Either way is fine better for everyone to try and stay healthy and save others then let greed get the best of them...Anyway Have a great Weekend...Peter, Molly, Belinda, Midnight, Merlin, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Lola, PoPo, Tom Cat, Tomicina, Tiger, Clancy, Shadow, FREDDIE!, Maxwell, Liza, Zoey,Tiny, Andy, FISH HEADS ONE AND TWO, Poncho, Denny, Zeke, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Ross, Rambo, Sherry, Eddie, Bambi, Lafayette, Ted, Pat, Mavis, Mrs. MacArthur, Auntie Helen, Mark, Willie, Bengie, Ricky, David Cox, Po, Firefighter Robert, Cop John, Marty, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, Roger, Father Zimmerman, Joseph, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Kona, Crazy Ed, Debbie, Ken, Isabelle, Jerry, LUCY! STOBE THE HOBO, KFC, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, John Havlick, Little Mac, Lucky, John Prime, Tom Petty, Rich Mullins, Charley Bukowski, Bill, John, Marianne, and Chris willing we will see you on MONday-MONday. Later, Roger