Scanner Reports 6-3-20
By Roger the Scanner Guy
If any of you are interested in adopting a family of grown adults, at least in age, let me know you can adopt my former family. I have to warn you though they are a little nuts and if you have money, even a nickel, they will find a way to suck it out of you try to prove to all who will listen in the legal business that you are delusional about everything commit your ass and off they go to Europe. What a bunch of A-1 Assholes. There is an inheritance agreement here and they want it all. I wish I would have known a long time ago what horrible people they were, what a waste all these years having feelings for these people I really don't know.
I remember when Belinda went through this with her brothers and sister, there was a lot more money involved millions and Belinda had a house left to her. Her family and her caregiver found a way to rip her off. She was heartbroken, all she ever desired in her life was family. She had her Brothers and Sisters report cards from grade school she was the keeper of all the family memories. I look forward to being with her when my time here has ended, me, Belinda, all our Cats they are my family. I remember how hurt she was she kept drinking, it was the only way she could bury the pain. I don't drink anymore the pain is right there but it's been there before. I don't want what any of them have, material or otherwise. I hope I get what is in my name what is supposed to be left to me but that is all. I don't want to know them anymore. I have seen other people go through this too. I should have known when my Mom and Step-Dad did what they did, the siblings were sure to follow. Criminals can be anyone even your own family members.
Scanner Reports, Monday:
- Highway 101 at the Garden street on-ramp smoke investigation.
- Big Rig crash non-injury Highway 246 at Highway 154.
- Harbor Patrol on a subject who is on a boat in the Acerage.
- Suicidal subject 900 Block of East Ocean.
- Subject refusing to leave an address in the 700 Block of State street.
- 602pc Another subject refusing to leave 2000 Block of DLV.
- Primavera at Via Diego 3 juveniles doing graffiti under a bridge.
- Bicycle theft in IV Film at 11...
- 415 Domestic on a Balcony in the 300 Block of South Salinas.
- Medical call 100 Block of Calle Creaspas.
- Drunk female in a grey car yelling at a Black man in the 1900 Block of State street, "Karen is that you?"
- 415 Subject at the band stand in Alameda Park.
- Non injury hit and run Padero at Santa Claus Lane.
- Non injury Hit and Run 700 Block of Russell Way.
- Med call 800 Block of Shoreline.
- Med call 4000 Block of Foothill.
- Female smoking from a BONG while driving around in a blue Chevy Astro van in the 300 Block of West Montecito.
- Some guy in his 40's making lewd comments to young girls at a McDonalds in town I never heard which McDonalds
- 629 State street on a smoker.
- 242pc Investigation 1000 Block of Castillo.
- 20 Juveniles skating in Skaters Point which is currently closed.
Scanner Reports, Tuesday:
- ADW 400 West Carrillo at the Commuter parking lot possibly 2 victims.
- BOLO for a subject yelling at employees at 539 State street then walking Northbound on State street WMA Bald
- David Unit Detective on a Follow Up call in the 700 Block of West Cota.
- Camper on the property of Wells Fargo Bank in the 1100 Block of Anacapa.
- Suspicious male possibly dealing rugs in the 300 Block of Meigs Road 25, 6'2 wearing a black sweatshirt.
- 3880 Via Lucero 20002 Non injury hit and run suspect driving a grey Honda.
- 415pc Female yelling first block of Leslie Drive.
- Reporting Party requesting CARES for a resident in the 400 Block of East Cota.
- 211 Silent alarm no robbery at Cottage Hospital ER.
- Premises check at the Hilton 633 East Cabrillo.
- Mary 5 on Traffic Stops 300 Block of Mesa Lane, and the 300 Block of Cooper Road.
- Subject with an open container refusing to leave 7-11, 331 West Montecito.
- Gas leak Apartments in the 1300 Block of Garden.
- Non injury accident vehicle vs Fire Truck 1300 Block of Garden Street.
- Subject refusing to leave the Alpha Thrift store in the 700 Block of North Milpas.
- Non injury accident 3000 Block of State street.
- 242pc 300 Block of West Mission.
- Check the Welfare of a code 40, Drunk male sleeping on a lower stairway at 617 Garden Street.
- Upper Shoreline Park Premises check 1200 Block of Shoreline.
For those of you who grew up in the old days what did you do when School was out for Summer? I went to the community swimming pool in Hammond, there were several actually but the one I went to was in Edison Park. Edison Pool for 10 Cents I could swim all day into the late afternoon. There were 2 pools one large one that went from 3 feet to five feet, then a smaller pool 12 feet deep with a high dive and a lower board I still remember the first time I climbed up the high dive. I tried to dive but at the last second chickened out and "SLAP"! Belly Flopped. Sometimes the ice cream guy would come by and I'd part with another dime for a ice cream bar. After leaving the pool I'd go to Tastee Freeze and get an ice cream cone, or A&W For a fresh draft root beer, and an order of french fries. One more stop on the way back the candy store I'd get me some candy sticks different flavors my favorite was raspberry. No wonder I ain't got no friggen teeth. Those were truly the good old days riding my Sting Ray bicycle popping wheelies I did not have many friends but I still had some good times when I was a kid. I used to love to go to the store and buy those Matchbox cars in the box for a buck, or Baseball cards I had them all People can steal my money but they cannot steal my memories, not yet anyway Have a great HUMP DAY...
Concerning the death of George Floyd a security guard said to me on MONday...."One little death and "They" raise all this hell." I wonder who "They" was that he was talking about.
Peter, Molly, Belinda, Midnight, Merlin, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Lola, PoPo, Shadow, FREDDIE!, Maxwell, Liza, Zoey, Tom Cat, Tomicina, Clancy, Tiger, Tiny, Andy, FISH HEADS ONE AND TWO, Poncho, Zeke, Denny, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Ross, Rambo, Sherry, Eddie, Bambi, Pat, Mavis, Mrs MacArthur, Auntie Helen, Ricky, Bengie, Lafayette, Ted, Mark, Willie, David Cox, Po, Marty, Cop John, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Kona, Crazy Ed, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, Roger, Father Zimmerman, Joseph, Debbie, Ken, Isabelle, Jerry, LUCY!, STOBE THE HOBO, KFC, Charley Bukowski, Rich Mullins, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, John Havlick, Tom Petty, John Prime, Lucky, Little Mac, Bill, John, Marianne sitting up there in the clouds laughing about all this SHIT while sipping a Martini, and Chris Willing we will see you on FRYday. Later, Roger