Scanner Reports 11-24-17
By Roger the Scanner Guy
Holidays. I always try to like them, try to be grateful for something. I went to Tri-County, filled up a couple jugs of water, thought hmmm I haven't looked at the Independent for a while, went to the other side of Tri County, put my water down went and got the Independent grabbed the Sentinel. I went back down the slope, saw a guy drinking a jug of water, turned out it was my water. I was really really pissed. When I get angry I cannot talk because weird sounds come out of my mouth mostly gibberish. I grabbed the remaining jugs and went home, Sonofabitch could have asked I would have given him one but now I was wondering about the others and I knew I would not drink them, I'm just that way. For all I know he unloaded a nice big hocker in each of them. I was grateful Jim had 5 bucks for me to borrow, I got more water and a pack of gum went back to the water machine filled up more jugs. Why don't people ask? Why must they take?
I'm grateful the neighbors in the back screwed me over with the landlord now instead of later. They had this thing about favors, they do a favor for you whether it was a loan, giving you a ride, or getting you something from a store. Then when you offered them money the woman said: "Today you need a favor, tomorrow we might need one, when we need a favor you will be there." It's a good thing I'm sober because I might do something crazy like take an ax chop off a finger and throw it at them. It would probably be my favorite one, the one I show everyone. I don't like Holidays anymore I liked them when my gal was alive now they are hard to get through. I am grateful for some things. I'm grateful that I'm not so far down I take something from someone without asking. Honestly without Belinda here I feel miserable/ I don't want anyone to feel sorry for me that is just the way I feel. I'm lost without her most of the time. Do me a FAVOR. If I should ask any of you for a FAVOR tell me what you're going to want in return up front OK? Does anyone know where I can buy a can of Turkey soup? What is that favor worth? Will just let me know...Don't buy it for me just let me know where I can get it OK?
Here are your Scanner Reports, WEDnesday:
- Fire and Medics for an ill subject at the 7-11 Patterson and Hollister, 5300 Block of Hollister he must have been really ill if he could not cross the street that is where GVCH is.
- A vehicle parked in front of a Fire Hydrant Walnut at Anapamu.
- Medical emergency for a female who could not move Chase Palm Park bathrooms.
- 3 Transients drinking and refusing to leave 826 North Milpas Speedy Mart.
- Stolen vehicle at 1300 Block of Indio Muerto overnight.
- SBPD on Footsie Patrol 200 Block of North Milpas.
- Subjects making noise front of Rabobank 914 Carpinteria street.
- Footsie patrol SBPD 1200 Block of State street.
- Female shoplifter from Marshalls North on State street grey bicycle red and white backpack caught 1014 State street.
- Highway 101 at Ballard Noninjury hit and run.
- Medical Call ill subject 1000 Block of Castillo.
- Check the Welfare of a 5-year-old boy who is with an adult who is panhandling at Coast Village road and Hot Springs.
- SBPD on a group at Vera Cruz Park.
- Vandalism female staying with the reporting party for 2 months was vandalizing the reporting parties home.
- Hot Dog in a blue VW in the 5600 Block of Calle Real.
- Suspicious subject trying car doors and screaming in front of the old Sizzler 5555 Hollister. I pigged out there a few times!
- Drug activity De La Guerra Plaza.
- Skateboarders in the parking lot of Reality Church 5200 Block of 6th street.
- SB City Fire reporting a large piece of metal in the Highway 101 Northbound lanes just South of Las Positas.
- 300 Block of South Kellogg Homeless camp reported by concerned citizens.
- Subject down near McKenzie Market medical call.
- I heard there was a marijuana overdose in the county but did not hear the area. I wonder what a marijuana overdose is? Is it when someone is having an anxiety attack after smoking? I don't hear them much but I'm just wondering.
- Milpas at Gutierrez vehicle vs a pedestrian.
- Unknown type fight in 500 Block of East Guiterrez in the back of a residence.
- Non-injury hit and run investigation 1500 Block of Clearview.
- Code 40 male drunk taking off his clothing 500 Block of State street.
- Premise check Anapamu foot bridge.
- Code 40, Drunk yelling 1600 Block of Shoreline Drive.
- Check the welfare of a subject in traffic hearing voices 4299 State street.
- Check the welfare of a male stumbling in traffic highway one at Constellation only description grey hair.
Scanner Reports Thursday:
- Male crying for help behind the 500 Block of East De La Guerra not sure but think it was a Medical.
- Threats investigation 200 Block of Ellwood Beach Drive.
- Medical call for an unconscious subject near Starbucks in the 5400 Block of Carpinteria Ave.
- Wanted subject Cottage Hospital ER.
- Roblar, and Long Valley roads mail all over the road possible mail theft missed exact location.
- Check the Welfare of a female in her 70's with a black eye near Gelsons and the 3500 Block of State street.
- Domestic yelling heard coming from an apartment unit in the 2000 Block of State street.
- 700 Block of Palmero Drive 2002 Honda CRV stolen keys inside, opps.
- Report of a dog bite Douglas Family Preserve something about 15 Dogs off leash SBPD was unable to locate the dogs, not sure about a victim either but heard the call go out.
- 911 Hang Up opps Wrong number 1400 Block of Cliff Drive.
- Weird one heard there was a guy in his 50's on City Lot 9 putting on a bulletproof vest, a black backpack, and carrying something long in a case but it could have been a baby carrier too because he had a baby with him...OK.
- Structure fire response for Turkey BBQ in the 100 Block of North Salinas.
- Medical call for a possible heart attack at the Veterans Memorial building 112 West Cabrillo.
- CVS Pharmacy theft of a beer by a subject in a wheelchair last seen North on State street.
- Vehicle fire 6700 Block of Del Playa.
- Neighbors fight 700 Block of Castillo thought I heard one neighbor kicked another neighbor's pet then threw avocado's at him, kicked something sounded like pet.
- Stray aggressive dog Pit Bull 1700 Block of Olive.
- Domestic elderly woman heard crying 500 Block of Majestic.
Pretty slow crime breaking day I heard there was some type of gang activity near Santa Barbara Junior High but I did not post because I did not personally hear the call kind of a thing I got anyway it's been pretty quiet besides that...It doesn't seem like FRYday but it is Anyway Have a great weekend....Peter, Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Fish Head One, Clancy, Poncho, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Brad, Billy, Jonathan, C.J., Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Magruder, Don, Cory, Edwin, Rambo, Sherry, Bommy, Poppy, Diana, Jim, Marty, Cop John, Poe, David Cox, Isabelle, Jerry, John Hancock,, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Tom Petty, and Chris Willing we will see you on MONday-MONday. Later, Roger