By an edhat reader

Anybody now what the sirens coming down Mountain Drive toward the Mission at 3:45 AM were all about? After waking up to prolonged multiple sirens blaring I looked out and saw a procession of emergency vehicles heading down Mountain.

a-1511409546 Nov 15, 2017 09:57 AM
Early Morning Sirens?

That criminal should be charged also with disturbing the peace. Waking up so many sleepers, when sleep is so precious. Shame on him. Seriously.

shorebird Nov 14, 2017 05:23 PM
Early Morning Sirens?

Not O.J. He’s busy getting thrown out of casinos in Las Vegas.

Oyansan Nov 14, 2017 04:34 PM
Early Morning Sirens?

It was a pursuit out of Ventura. I listened until the driver slowed down and stopped at the roundabout in San Ynez and refused to exit the vehicle. The driver was on parole.

a-1511409546 Nov 14, 2017 02:18 PM
Early Morning Sirens?

Woke me and another neighbor at that godawful hour out of a sound sleep, here on Ladera Lane in Montecito. What the dickens was going on????

Vwindi Nov 14, 2017 12:44 PM
Early Morning Sirens?

Yes, woke me around 3:30am on San Ysidro Rd., North of East Valley. Looked up onto our ceiling and saw the reflection of flashing red and blue lights. Listened for a long while to the slow procession of sirens trailing off into the distance. Eerie. Checked all of the local resources for any indication - nothing, but within the hour, John Palminteri tweeted about it: https://twitter.com/KEYTNC3JohnP/status/930426312107237376

MountainMan4865 Nov 14, 2017 12:15 PM
Early Morning Sirens?

I watched them come up the Pass around 4am. Single car followed by 5 law enforcement vehicles. Turned on the scanner.... silent. Must have missed all the info.

1984 Nov 14, 2017 04:28 PM
Early Morning Sirens?

Sorry I started listening at about 2:22 am and ended at 4:44 . They weren't on this side of the mountain verry long.

Miss Nov 14, 2017 03:25 PM

hardly accurate info as the chase went until about 4 am

a-1511409546 Nov 14, 2017 03:25 PM

hardly accurate info as the chase went until about 4 am

1984 Nov 14, 2017 02:53 PM
Early Morning Sirens?

I listened for about an hour the pickup finally surrounded at 2:22 heard it on broadcastify. Just another DUI.

a-1511409546 Nov 14, 2017 11:28 AM
Early Morning Sirens?

I did the exact same thing,, it woke me - and I'm sure thousands more - and quickly checked Edhat, Keyt and Nextdoor to try and find info. ROGER: WHY YOU SLEEPING WHEN WE NEED INFO?!

NativeofSB Nov 14, 2017 11:22 AM
Early Morning Sirens?

I heard it. I live by the Mission. The sirens woke me up. Was worried it was a fire! Looked on Edhat, Nextdoor, and KEYT's website, and no posts.

Roger Nov 14, 2017 12:42 PM

3:45AM ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

1984 Nov 14, 2017 10:17 AM
Early Morning Sirens?

Going to a high speed chase just over the mountain. they went in circles for almost 2 hrs.