Scanner Reports 3-30-20
By Roger the Scanner Guy
A good friend, Phantom Blot, came by the otter day and brought me a case of water and 2 N-95 Masks. I have been totally hunkered down in my place but needed to go out get a little grub, so I got dressed then put on a mask, it would not fit over my beard at all, then I tried to stuff my beard inside. I couldn't breathe so I guess I'll have to shave the damn thing off pretty soon or trim it way down.
Things are so quiet you can hear a mouse fart, it's kinda depressing, ok it's really depressing. I have constant sinuses, acid reflux, asthma, and diabetics though I have kept my numbers down for some time. I guess I'm closer to this shit then others lately, I have been thinking the heck with it and thinking about eating mounds of sugary products like chocolate cakes, Boston creme pies, Suzy Q's and humongous amounts of ice cream. A couple weeks ago I found this no sugar added ice cream from Rite Aide, it had peanut butter, chocolate cups in it it was so good but I damn near blew a hole in the seat of my chair with my gastritis that cured that craving.
I don't have much room in my little place to do things like exercise or move I still haven't done a thorough cleaning, that is something I really need to do, cut way back on all my stuff. For those of you hunkered down with others, it might be time to break out those old board games and cards for marathon Rummy. I used to play Rummy for hours used to be this Gal at the shelter when they first opened her boyfriend was always in jail usually for beating her up. No one would talk to her because they were afraid he would beat them up so one day I went over there and invited her over here for Rummy and we played for months all day long he never beat me up. I guess now all I have are memories, my Kitty, the internet. Crime is down but still, keep everything locked up and do not leave your keys in the car someone did it the other day in Ventura and guess what happened?
Scanner Reports, Friday:
- 415pc Female refusing to leave the Hilton 633 East Cabrillo.
- Medical Call 1100 Block of DLV.
- Med call 1600 Block of Garden Street.
- Overdose 300 Block of Davenport.
- 415pc 200 Block of Cottage Grove subject taking items stealing, BFA.
- Premises check Douglas Family Preserve.
- A suspicious subject looking in vehicles 89 South Patterson WMA 5'9 wearing a mask.
- Combative patient 100 Block of Orange Avenue request from AMR for assistance.
- Med call 800 Block of East Yanonali.
- Theft of soda pop Arco 340 West Carrillo.
- 415pc 3940 State street McDonalds female disturbing.
- Transient camping blocking a gate 700 Block of East Gutierrez.
- Fire alarms ringing 100 Block of East Gutierrez.
- Med call 100 Block of South Calle Chavez.
- 211pc, 242pc Strong Arm Robbery Smart and Final 217 East Gutierrez he got caught in Vera Cruz Park.
- 415 Domestic drunk husband threatening 1700 Block of Robbins.
- 415pc Subject 1400 Block of Euclid.
- Double stabbing gang Bang 300 Block of West Canon Perdido.
- Check the Welfare of a female at Anacapa and Mission
- A suicidal subject in a vehicle at the rescue mission, found in a parking lot nearby on Calle Caesar Chavez.
Scanner Reports, Saturday:
- 415pc Subject refusing to leave Days Inn 116 Castillo.
- Smoke investigation outside 600 Block of Calle Los Amigos.
- 415pc Subject disturbing at the dog park in McKenzie Park., loud Stereo.
- Hazardous investigation Foothill at Willowglen.
- Subject trying doors and windows at the WayFare Inn 12 East Montecito street.
- Illegal Camper 100 Block of West DLG.
- Trespassing 300 Block of East Gutierrez.
- Med Call 1200 Block of Los Positas Elings Park.
- Medical Aide 1300 Block of Cacique street.
- Suspicious vehicle La Mesa Park white Mini? all tires missing.
- Man down in the bathroom at Ortega Park.
- 415pc Male with an AMP Stearns Wharf.
- Males fighting over Drugs on Ocean View.
- 415pc Male throwing items at passerbys 502 State street
- 242pc 1000 Block of Chapala.
- One in Custody I don't know why 600 Block of Wentworth.
- On the Butterfly Bluffs a naked male following a female and her kids.
- Traffic Accident Bettervia Overpass.
- Overdose 2300 Block of Wellington Avenue.
- Possible burglary to a classroom SBHS.
- 415pc Male breaking bottles 2200 Block of Oak Park Lane.
- 459 Investigation Garden Court 1116 DLV.
- Structure Fire Response 6600 Del Playa.
- Theft from the .99 Cents Store WMA cowboy hat blue robe in his 50's last seen Cota at State street.
- 2100 Block of Lake Murray Drive 242pc.
Scanner Reports, Sunday:
- 415pc Subject at PATH 816 Cacique yelling and throwing things at Staff.
- Auto Center at Johnson in Ventura Vegetation Fire.
- 400 Block of North Voluntario Adult Problem Child attempt to break into her Mothers Home WFA in her 50's possibly has 2 Felony warrants. Kinda sounds like someone I know.
- Dude steals cigarettes WMA 20's West Bound on De La Vina from Ortega.
- Premises check McKenzie Park.
- Check the Welfare of a subject off of their medication in the 600 Block of North Milpas street.
- Premises check Oak Park.- 242pc 5900 Block of Hickory Street.
- 2 415 Transients harassing passerbys Santa Cruz Market 324 West Montecito.
- 415 Female transient harassing.
- Road Rage 500 Block of San Pascual Beige Truck.
- Injured Bird First Block of West Mason street.
- Check the Welfare of a homeless female yelling near a church in the 300 Block of West Sola.
- Non injury accident one subject left the scene Los Positas roundabout they was driving a black Jeep.
- Premises check La Mesa Park.
- 2 Males sitting on some steps smoking the WEED!, In the 1500 Block of Dover Road.
- Med Call 4600 Block of Carpinteria Ave.
- 3 Subjects running suspiciously through a trailer park in the 1100 Block of Cacique street.
- Premises check Ortega Park.
- Subject locked in the bathroom over 20 minutes check their welfare 1221 Anacapa there is probably no paper.
- Hiker with an ankle injury Gaviota Wind Caves.
- Premises check 5 Points.
- Subject 417pc Waving a back scratcher in a threatening manner I missed writing down the address because I thought it was a weird call I think it was the 100 Block of South Salinas.
- 415 Domestic 800 Block of San Pascual
- 415pc Subject challenging others to a fight entrance to Stearns Wharf.
Really missing talking to Mom every time some question pops in my head I got my hand on the phone ready to call then I remember she isn't here anymore I called my Mom a lot. She knew a lot of History about Hammond, and Chicago sure going to miss talking to her...Will that is all out of me for now Stay Safe stay inside unless you have to go outside. Someone mentioned on my Facebook Page that Homeless Folks are being asked to stay in their tents, and RV's least some of them have tents to stay inside. Anyway, Have a Great MONday-MONday...Peter, Molly, Belinda, Midnight, Merlin, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Tom Cat, Tomicina, Tiger, Clancy, Shadow, FREDDIE!, Maxwell, Liza, Zoey, Lola, PoPo, Tiny, Andy, FISH HEADS ONE AND TWO, Poncho, Denny, Zeke, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Jim, Diana, Ross, Rambo, Sherry, Marty, Cop John, David Cox, Po, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, Father Zimmerman, Joseph, Roger, Eddie, Bambi, Lafayette, Ted, Mark, Willie, Pat, Mavis, Mrs. MacArthur, Auntie Helen, Bengie, Ricky, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Crazy Ed, Debbie, Ken, Isabelle, Jerry, LUCY! STOBE THE HOBO, KFC,, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, John Havlick, Little Mac, Tom Petty, Marianne, and Chris Willing we will see you on WEDnesday.