Scanner Reports 2-26-20
By Roger the Scanner Guy
Woke up early TUESday Morning. I do that a lot, go to bed early, wake up early. I turned on a light, scanner, fed Joey and Fish Head made a cup of coffee, sat down took my meds. Joey was sitting on the bed I turned to pet him, he was staring toward the window over my shoulder his eyes were huge looked full of fear his fur upon his neck. You know the look cats make when they see a ghost behind you? That look of his scares the poop outta me, "Don't turn around Hooman, whatever you do Don't turn around." You gotta turn around because if you don't turn around you won't know if anyone is there or not. I turned around pulled the shade and said, "Is anyone there?" Of course, I could not see anything because the light was on inside Dummy. No one answered, did not hear anything so maybe it was not of this world.
I believe. About a half-hour later I heard footsteps go from the side yard, passed my door as it had started to get light outside, so maybe there was someone there but nothing is scarier to me then the look on Joeys face over my shoulder at 4:30 in the morning. "Don't turn around Hooman it's a Vampire with a Corona beer." I used to get real scared when I was a kid not so much anymore because I'm older. I guess someday I might be the ghost at the window one never knows..
A lot of 10851pc's lately (stolen vehicles) and it seems like many of them are because the keys were left in the ignition. When I heard the Cal Western Truck getting ripped off on Nopolitos on Monday Evening I was listening to a call on the scanner about a brown Ford Expedition stolen the day before Sunday afternoon in the 300 Block of West Carrillo the keys were in that one too. There was a sighting of it on Monday in the same area it was stolen from. Witnesses say a Hispanic couple was seen driving away with it on Sunday, on Monday a witness said the driver was a female she looked Homeless. I have heard of Homeless people stealing vehicles before and sleeping in them a few days then dumping them. Homeless people are not the only people who steal vehicles. Why not make it a little harder on vehicle thieves take your keys and lock the vehicle make them work for it if they want to steal it. The description of the Expedition Brown Ford 2001 2 stickers on the back window part of the license plate is California 6KMN7?? A Hispanic couple took it. The Cal Western truck is white says Cal Western on the doors it's a Chevy 2500. Don't leave your keys in your vehicle.....HERE IS YOUR SCANNER REPORTS.
Scanner Reports, Monday:
- The Frank units were on a subject Garden street at the Beach.
- 415pc over the theft of a speaker at PATH 816 Cacique.
- A dog was hit on the exit to Ward Memorial Drive off Highway 217 vehicles were swerving to not hit it again no one stopped I assume the poor fella was deceased Rest in Peace little guy, or gal.
- Suicidal subject in the 800 Block of East Canon Perdido.
- Suspicious Circumstances at La Colina Junior High they did not say what.
- A late model blue Honda Accord was involved in a failure to yield pursuit in North County after being in a traffic accident and leaving the scene top speed was 50mph Police were given permission to pit the vehicle after it almost went head on into another vehicle, Santa Maria
- Female passed out on the sidewalk in the 1200 Block of Santa Barbara street.
- Grand Theft 487pc Construction tools stolen from the Hyatt 1111 East Cabrillo 2,000.00 plus or so in value.
- Non injury accident Cota at Olive streets.
- Premises check West Side Community Center 423 West Victoria.
- Male down rear of a storage unit in the 300 Block of North Milpas.
- 600 Block of West Micheltorena 415 Domestic.
- 500 Block of West Park street 242pc Assault.
- Med Call 1400 Block of State street.
- Subject trying to use a stolen credit card at the El Encanto in the 800 Block of Alverado
- 470pc WMA Driving a Black 650I BMW but left as a passenger in our wonderful Jail Van, Dumb Bass.
- Med Aide 400 Block of East Cota.
- Head On Collision Foothill near Duncan 3 Injuries.
- Premise check McKenzie Park.
- Drunk passed out Rite Aide 35 South Milpas.
- 415pc Neighbors over possible vandalism sliced tires 300 Block of West Arrellaga.
- A neighbor reported that a black poodle that lives in the 500 Block of Brinkerhoff in Santa Barbara was being abused in its back yard as they could hear it.
- Juveniles on bicycles terrorizing the public in and out of traffic on Milpas sooner or later we all know what is going to happen one of them or more is going to wreck. Santa Barbara and Victoria street Juveniles on bicycles riding against traffic then slamming on the brakes.
- Vehicle seen going over a hundred miles per hour on Ward Memorial Drive Officer saw it reported it but was in a position where he could not go after it.
- Non injury accident Trader Joes refusing to exchange information 3025 DLV.
- Premises check in the open space of Arroyo Burrito Beach.
- 38 Year Old male stabbed in left arm upper part of arm with a 3 inch slice 500 Block of South McClelland in Santa Maria transported to Cottage via Cal Star 7.
- Stabbing 100 Block of South Fairview in Goleta victim dropped over at GVCH and transported by ground ambulance to Cottage Hospital Downtown.
- DFP Premises check.
- 100 Block of West Victoria Burglary to a vehicle.
Scanner Reports, Tuesday:
- Drunk Guy yelling at customers of Starbucks in the 3900 Block of State street at 6am on the nose.
- Some type of 415pc Between 2 Males at Amtrak 209 State street.
- Smoke investigation Southbound Carrillo offramp turned out to be coming from a chimney in the 500 Block of San Pascual.
- 242pc 100 Block of West Carrillo.
- Fire test call 2500 Block of Modoc for engine 75.
- Vandalism to a gold Ford Ranger 19 West Carrillo suspect last seen running from reporting party toward MTD.
- On a subject in the 900 Block of Cacique street.
- Highway 246 at the roundabout vehicle accident.
- Suspicious vehicle 500 Block of West Gutierrez all I heard about that.
- Medical call Hip pain 1700 Block of State street.
- Med Call SBHS Near the Library 700 Block of East Anapamu.
- 415pc Possibly involving a Lyft Driver in the 1100 Block of CVR.
- Med call PATH 816 Cacique.- Med Call 400 Block of East Cota street.
- 484pc Petty Theft Nordstroms 17 West Canon Perdido Shoplifter being followed.- 800 Block of East Mason Laceration.
- High Speed Chase Black Harley silver helmet North County CHP & SBSO Chasing lost for awhile someone called in a trespasser on Olivera and it was him.
- Leaf Blower 1800 Block of Stanwood.
- Public Assist at Lazy Acres.
Will that is all outta me for now. Have a Glorious Hump Day. Peter, Molly, Belinda, Midnight, Merlin, Tom Cat, Tiger, Tomicina, Clancy, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Lola, PoPo, Shadow, FREDDIE!, Maxwell, Liza, ZoeyTiny, Andy, FISH HEADS ONE AND TWO, Poncho, Denny, Zeke, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Ross, Rambo, Sherry, Eddie, Bambi, Lafayette, Ted, Mark, Willie, Pat, Mavis, Bengy, Ricky, Mrs. MacArthur, Auntie Helen, David Cox, Po, Marty, Cop John, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, Father Zimmerman, Joseph, Roger, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Crazy Ed, Debbie, Ken, Isabelle, Jerry, LUCY!, STOBE THE HOBO, KFC, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, Little Mac, John Havlick, Tom Petty, and Chris Willing we will see you on FRYday.