Scanner Reports 2-21-20
By Roger the Scanner Guy
I was thinking this morning, when one subject from out of state was run for "Wants and Warrants" and he had a Non-Extraditable warrant, it would be nice if there was a service that could send some of these wanted people back to where they are wanted. In the long run, it's most likely going to cost us more keeping them here. Of course, when someone is extradited the Law does it and that would cost more than just putting them on a plane, a train, or a bus. We couldn't get the 99 Dollar cross country special on extraditing a crook home to face his music. He or She would have to be transported with a Law Enforcement Official in handcuffs, most likely by a private service. I'm not sure if they transport criminals by commercial airliners anymore.
I was extradited once by a commercial airliner from Akron to Chicago as I was an At-Risk Runaway, the detectives put me on the plane in cuffs, took them off then just made sure it took off with me on it. I was at risk because I had recently got out of the hospital having had meningitis. I wasn't all there, I'm still not. I don't know how much it would cost to extradite someone back to say Florida, but in the long run it might be cheaper than letting them stay here. Just a Thought, I get those once in a while.
County Environmental Services was out cleaning two High Profile Camp Sides on WEDnesday, one behind the Clark Estate the other below the Santa Barbara cemetery. Lets hope they clean up all the others too. I was watching a video the other Evening on YouTube where a man got Staph infection in his leg after somehow coming in contact with human feces on the street in Los Angeles and he lost his leg. This is a person that works with the homeless in Los Angeles. I like watching videos on Solutions not just programs that want more money and don't work toward solutions...As always Lock up everything before you leave and stay safe..HERE IS YOUR SCANNER REPORTS.
Scanner Reports, Wednesday:
- Vehicle vs Bicyclist 6th at Palm in Carpinteria.
- Suspicious investigation 1400 Block of Chapala.
- Medical Call on a fall victim 100 Block of West Anapamu.
- Premises check Ortega Park.
- Camp clean up behind the Clark Estate and On the beach below the Santa Barbara Cemetery.
- 3 Juveniles detained don't know why but think they might be connected to the Juvenile terrorists of the East Side detained in the 600 Block of North Voluntario and shipped to Santa Maria Juvenile Hall... Cops Project 800 Block of East De La Guerra.
- 12500pc 300 Block of Mesa Lane Subject driving without a license.
- SBPD Officer on a Detail at SBHS 700 Block of East Anapamu.
- Suspicious circumstances 2 Subjects asked an Reporting Party for bolt cutters that would cut off handcuffs in the 300 Block of North Milpas but left walking South on Milpas.
- 3 Subjects on the roof of the parking garage of Hotel California 36 State street wonder if they see any Eagles up there?
- Hazardous investigation did not hear what it was 800 Block of Presido
- Semi backed into the Los Patos railroad bridge possibly damaging it.
- 10851 Stolen vehicle 6500 Block of Cordova a White Q5 Audi 2016 last 3 numbers on the plate 455.
- Domestic Violence 900 Block of East Gutierrez.
- Drunk weirdo punching windows of cars then running in traffic can't even bust a window with his fist what kind of drunk is he 331 West Montecito.
- HMA in his 60's green sweater, tan pants trying to lure 17 year old female in an dirty old van Cathedral Oaks at La Patera.
- 242 Assault investigation at the Police Station 215 East Figueroa
- 1200 Block of Cacique 8 or so Juveniles drinking alcohol Soledad side.
- Misplaced vehicle at the Harbor 132 Harbor Way, found parked in the 300 Block of West Cabrillo.
- Vehicle into a Motorhome Garden at Gutierrez. Non injury.
Scanner Reports, Thursday:
- 400 Block of Lynda Road Medical Call
- Non injury traffic accident 1100 Block of Arbaldo Road
- 10851 2004 Honda Gold 4 Door Pink license plate frame, Cottage Hospital sticker on the back stolen from the 800 Block of Richfield Lane
- 100 Block of Powers on a large Homeless camp.
- More illegal campers bottom of the off ramp at Milpas Southbound offramp
- Suspicious circumstances at SBHS 700 Block of East Cota street.
- Keep the Peace 1300 Block of East Cota.
- SBPD on a detail at Catholic Charities 609 East Haley.
- Fire reported out Eastside Park 200 Block of North Soledad the fire was outside.
- 20002 Non injury hit and run Southbound highway 101 at La Cumbre Road Dark Blue BMW right side damage, sticker on window part of the plate"0926"
- Medical call county jail 4436 Calle Real in the back.
- Traffic Accident 1500 Block of North H Street in Lompoc.
- Traffic Accident APS at East Los Olivos streets injuries.
- Stolen vehicle by Son off Stearns Wharf a red Honda Civic headed toward State street made it to the First Block of West Cabrillo before the PD was all over it suspect WMA 33 Black Jacket possible UI.
- 415 Road Rage 3900 Block of Maricopa.
- 2500 Block of Treasure Drive Medical call.
- Laguna at Micheltorena Traffic Accident non injury but a female requested that her child be checked out.
- County Administration Building 415pc Transient 3rd floor in the bathroom thought I heard nude doing something with the water?
- 415 Transient refusing to leave the employment office 130 East Ortega.
- Possible hand to hand drug transaction at 402 North Milpas from an adult female to a 13 year old child, probably her kid SBPD responded.
- Vandalism and theft of water 200 Block of South Milpas Business owner says a neighbor broke a lock on a water meter to use their hose. I know of the place and it's next door I'm not sure about the neighbor but some times in the morning I see homeless people using the water hose.
- Check the Welfare of a female at the Highway 101 Northbound exit with a dog asking for water Police responded she walked away into Oak Park.
So Come On SPROUTS get that place opened up were all waiting here in the HOOD for you to open that store up were HUNGRY! My birthday is in a couple months you think you could get it done before then? At least Try OK? For Me Please...Anyway Have a great Weekend..Peter, Molly, Belinda, Midnight, Merlin, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Shadow, FREDDIE!, Maxwell, Liza, Zoey, Tom Cat, Tomicina, Clancy, Tiger, Lola, PoPo, Tiny, Andy, Fish Heads One, and Two, Poncho, Denny, Zeke, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, CJ.Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Ross, Rambo, Sherry,Eddie, Bambi, Pat, Mavis, Willie, Mark, Bengie, Ricky, Mrs MacArthur, Auntie Helen, David Cox, Po, Marty, Cop John,Lafayette, Ted, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, Roger, Father Zimmerman, Joseph, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Crazy Ed, Debbie, Ken, Isabelle, Jerry, LUCY!, STOBE THE HOBO, KFC, John Hancock, Micky Mantle, Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, John Havlick, Little Mac, Tom Petty, and Chris Willing we will see you on MONday-MONday. Later, Roger