Tax Season Receptionist
Prior office and/ or administrative experience is preferred. Ability to follow detailed instructions is extremely important. Proficiency with computers, typing and answering phones is required.
Salary will be DOE. Dress code is business casual.
Candidates must be available to work a minimum of 6 hours per day between the hours of 8am and 5pm, Monday – Friday. Must be available to start on or before February 14th, and be available to work through Monday, April 18th.
• Handling private, privileged and sensitive information with absolute confidentiality
• Answering, screening and forwarding incoming calls
• Making collection calls for outstanding documents
• Maintaining client databases
• Notifying appropriate office personnel of document intake, recording and routing of same
• Preparing correspondence and documents as requested
• Faxing, scanning, copying, printing and performing other clerical duties as necessary
• Other duties as assigned by Partners or Firm Administrator
Ideal candidates will be able to learn quickly, work independently and as a team member, be organized and detail-oriented, have good communication skills and be capable of multi-tasking in a busy environment while maintaining accuracy.
This position will have a lot of client interface, mostly via phone, so the ideal candidate should be able to communicate professionally.
If this sounds like you, please follow the link for more info and send your resume and references to the email provided via craigslist.
For the safety of our employees and clients, candidates must be fully vaccinated (2 shots and a booster) and masks are required at all times.