The Clinician is responsible for providing high quality individual, couples, and family therapy services to the Santa Barbara community. This position is flexible and we are interested in working with your experience, strengths and interests.
Sample duties include:
1. Providing ongoing therapy services to a broad array of patients
2. Learning a new treatment modality (Single Session therapy), and working as part of consultation team
3. Providing Single Session therapy, other brief therapies, and group therapy (optional)
4. Documenting all services in a timely manner
5. Bringing your expertise and creativity to the services at CCC
CLASSIFICATION, HOURS AND PAY RATE
Position is a full-time position, 40 hours per week. Competitive compensation with benefits.
1. Must be a Licensed Clinician (Licensed Psychologist, LCSW, LMFT) with an unrestricted CA license
2. Ability and willingness to learn new treatment modalities and work in a team environment
3. Ability to conduct therapy in another language is a plus
4. Experience on insurance panels is a plus
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
We are a comprehensive, stepped-care clinic offering a variety of traditional services in addition to Solution-Focused Single Session Therapy, on a mission to reduce barriers to effective care. In addition to traditional individual, couples, and family therapy services, we provide group therapy, community workshops, and psychological testing. Alongside the traditional therapy services that we offer, we have a unique approach called Solution Focused Single Session Therapy. This therapy approach is evidence-based, embeds a clinical consultation team meeting during the session time, and allows patients to decide how much of our support they need.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your interest, qualifications and compensation requirements. We look forward to speaking with you!