Articles From : sbzoo
The Santa Barbara Zoo gets in the holiday spirit with festive decor and more through December 31.
Best-selling author has featured the Santa Barbara Zoo in a new book on the key roles the zoo played in the California Condor Recovery Program.
The Santa Barbara Zoo is deeply saddened to share the loss of a female Masai giraffe calf born on Tuesday, July 21.
Lucky, a Humboldt penguin at the Santa Barbara Zoo, who made national headlines for wearing a specially designed shoe, was humanely euthanized after battling a degenerative foot condition.
The Santa Barbara Zoo is getting ready to say goodbye to Amirah (female Masai giraffe) and Wyatt (male Amur leopard) who will be departing on March 10, as part of their respective Species Survival Plans.
Live Appearances by “PAW Patrol” Characters at Santa Barbara Zoo’s First “Zoo-a-Palooza”
Kids’ Party on Friday, June 14 from 4:30 to 8 p.m.
- SATURDAY, MAY 11 FROM 5 to 8 PM
- Animals Stay Out Late, Zoo Only Open for Event Guests
- Tastings of Central Coast Wine, Beer & Other Libations
- Includes Souvenir Glass, Giraffe Feedings; Unlimited Train Rides; Live
- Music by Uncle Uncle; Variety of Food Available for Purchase
- $80 General; $115 VIP Hour at www.sbzoo.org/roar-and-pour
- Ages 21+ Only; Benefits the Animals at the Zoo