New Board Member
updated: Mar 15, 2011, 3:02 PM
Source: Community Partners in Caring
Community Partners in Caring would like to welcome our newest Board Member Mrs.
Jackie Brunello of Santa Maria CA. Jackie is a community leader, and a community
volunteer at large. Her community work involves many organizations such as the
· Past President, California School Employees Association (CSEA) Allan
· Allan Hancock College, Administrative Assistant to two College
· Past Member, Broad of Directors, Allan Hancock College Foundation
· Past Secretary (two years) Santa Maria Valley Beautiful
· Past Vice President & Secretary, Area Agency on Aging
· Advisory Council, Area Agency on Aging
· Past President& Secretary, Altrusa Int'l, Inc of the Central Coast
· President, Altrusa Club of the Central Coast Foundation, Inc.
· District Astra Chair & Advisor @ Pioneer Valley High School
· Past Secretary, Kiwanis Club of Orcutt
· Honorary Board member, North County Rape Crisis and Child Protection
· Events Committee Luis Oasis Senior Center
Jackie received a Women of Excellence Award in 2007 from The Santa Maria Women's
Network and The Distinguished Kiwanian Service Award. She is married to "Bruno"
Brunello. They have two married children and six grandchildren. She enjoys
working with family, friends, and seniors to assist them to achieve their goals.
If they accomplish their goals with her assistance, she feels that she has had a
positive impact; in other words, she feels a part of her spirit has entered
their hearts. We are honored to have her join us. For more information on the
services provided by CPC, please call or visit: 805.925.8000 Santa Maria,
805.737.1976 Lompoc, 805.688.1100 Buellton, partnersincaring.org
CPC located at 111 North Vine Street in Santa Maria, at 111 South "I" Street,
Ste. C1 in Lompoc, and at 164 W. Hwy 246 in Buellton (in Buellton Senior Center)
offers many services without charge to any senior (62+) in need.
# # #
Be the first to comment on this article.
# # # #