Edhat
npr edvertisers
visitors movie times

Santa Barbara Weather: 48.2°F | Humidity: 99% | Pressure: 30.22in (Rising) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: South | Wind Speed: 0.0mph [see map]

Free Newsletter
Advertise
  login You create the news! Send items of interest to ed@edhat.com

17874 Subscribers

Buy Edhat Hats

News Events Referrals Deals Classifieds Comments About

more articles like this

ANSWER: March Edness Day 10
updated: Mar 19, 2017, 8:00 PM

By the Dedicated Staff of edhat.com

This might seem like an easy one to find, but it's not a school where these handprints are located. It is however, kid related.

These little handprints are part of a bigger display at Kid's World, located in Alameda Park, the corner of E. Micheltorena and Garden Streets .

Point Value: 2

• holazola
  • LilChicken
  • bn50
  • Deeker
  • Chum
  • UncleBilly

There is currently an 11-way tie for players who have a perfect score. Below is the graph of all players and their current status. (Click here to see a bigger chart), Day 11 starts Monday morning!

Don't see your edhat handle? Just a reminder, you must be a paid edhat subscriber to play March Edness. Forgot to renew your edhat subscription? Email us at ed@edhat.com.

Click here to review the March Edness rules.

Comments in order of when they were received | (reverse order)

MFITCH54 agree helpful negative off topic

2017-03-19 08:24 PM

I won't be able to sleep tonight!!!!!

UNCLEBILLY agree helpful negative off topic

2017-03-19 09:08 PM

@ Rex, Sorry for your bad day last week! I entered the Kids World answer correctly and early Friday however, I don't see my moniker on the most recent list but I am on the top 11 group! Go figure. This March Edness thing just started out as a simple, "okay, I'll give it a shot kind of thing" but turned into a monster when my wife threatened to put me out on the porch because I was spending too much time researching this stuff. I am at a huge disadvantage since i was never raised here and have no friends/family to give me tips. It's definetly a members only club(no disrespect). The puzzles are more addictive then the NYT crosswords. That San Marcos High really stumped me. I ended up researching tile colors and their meanings, arches, history..... and I finally got it 10 hours later! And that damn Good Cup Halo. I'll likely drop out this week, we'll see!

MFITCH54 agree helpful negative off topic

2017-03-19 10:55 PM

Uncle Billy… that's how it was for me last year! I don't know why it's so addictive. Don't feel disadvantaged… I've lived here over 40 years and I don't recognize most of the photos. Good luck
With week 3!

REX OF SB agree helpful negative off topic

2017-03-20 05:00 AM

UNCLEBILLY: The SMHS picture vexed me, too, but one of my 12-year-old grandsons knew exactly where it was. This is the first time I've ever taken March Edness seriously, and I'm surprised to be as caught up with it as I am. Don't drop out! You can do it!

MFITCH54: Even though I'm a lifelong local, I still don't recognize most of the pictures--until they're published in their entirety the next day, of course.

MFITCH54 agree helpful negative off topic

2017-03-20 08:23 AM

e oB: keep playing! It's fun! I like going to the sites once I've figured it out. I see more of my city this time of year.

MFITCH54 agree helpful negative off topic

2017-03-20 10:35 AM

Rex of SB: oops, I typo'd your name.

100% of comments on this page were made by Edhat Community Members.