Edhat
npr edvertisers
visitors movie times

Santa Barbara Weather: 62.8°F | Humidity: 77% | Pressure: 30.11in (Rising) | Conditions: Scattered Clouds | Wind Direction: South | Wind Speed: 5.1mph [see map]

Free Newsletter
Advertise
  login You create the news! Send items of interest to ed@edhat.com

17873 Subscribers

Buy Edhat Hats

News Events Referrals Deals Classifieds Comments About

more articles like this

ANSWER: March Edness Day 9
updated: Mar 16, 2017, 8:49 PM

By the Dedicated Staff of edhat.com

Chromatic color walls seem to pop up all over this town. Many people guessed the chromatic art piece in front of Fess Parker, but this one royally has more school spirit.

This archway is located at San Marcos High School, closest to Hollister Ave and Turnpike. The exact address is 4750 Hollister Ave in Santa Barbara.

Point Value: 2

• UncleBilly
  • mjford
  • geckogirl23
  • JukinJay
  • Penelope805
  • Abomb

Don't see your edhat handle? Just a reminder, you must be a paid edhat subscriber to play March Edness. Forgot to renew your edhat subscription? Email us at ed@edhat.com.

Click here to review the March Edness rules.

Comments in order of when they were received | (reverse order)

REX OF SB agree helpful negative off topic

2017-03-16 10:35 PM

Hey, wait a minute – I guessed that right and even included the address, and it was posted well before the 8 pm deadline. What happened?

EDHAT ONLINE agree helpful negative off topic

2017-03-17 03:01 PM

Rex - We didn't receive your submission. Email us at ed@edhat.com to discuss.

-ed staff

REX OF SB agree helpful negative off topic

2017-03-17 08:15 PM

Hi again: Funny thing – I submitted my correct 03/16 March Edness entry to you and you apparently never got it; then I wrote a note to you about that situation and I’m wondering if you maybe didn’t get that; and then a half hour or so I submitted a news article about injured motorcyclist Levi Saks dying and never got a confirming email. I also submitted my guess for today’s March Edness contest and I’m wondering if you got that as well? I'm particularly concerned about today's entry, because I submitted it way before the 8 p.m. deadline.

Sometimes the 21st Century gets on my nerves.

Thanks for looking into it.

–Rex

REX OF SB agree helpful negative off topic

2017-03-17 11:21 PM

Would someone from Edhat PLEASE email me so I can hopefully AGAIN submit my guess for today's entry with the handprints, which I have every reason to believe was never received?

COMMENT 764311P agree helpful negative off topic

2017-03-18 11:32 AM

Rex is having a very bad day it seems.

REX OF SB agree helpful negative off topic

2017-03-18 12:51 PM

Rex is having a TERRIBLE day! It's horrible when you actually know the answers, post them, and they never get there.

100% of comments on this page were made by Edhat Community Members.