more articles like this
Public Comment Period Begins
updated: Jul 07, 2014, 9:45 AM
PUBLIC COMMENT PERIOD BEGINS FOR SALSIPUEDAS CREEK BRIDGE REPLACEMENT PROJECT ON HIGHWAY 1 NEAR LOMPOC
SANTA BARBARA COUNTY - The public comment period for a project to replace the Salsipuedes Creek Bridge on Hwy. 1 south of Lompoc will begin on Monday, July 7 and continue until Thursday, Aug. 7. The public may review the Initial Study with a Proposed Mitigated Negative Declaration at the following locations:
· Caltrans District 5 Office, 50 Higuera Street in San Luis Obispo
from 8 am until 4:30 pm on weekdays.
· City of Lompoc Public Library, 501 East North Avenue in Lompoc.
· Vandenberg Village Branch Library, 3755 Constellation Road in Lompoc.
· Buellton Branch Library, 140 West Highway 246 in Buellton.
· Santa Barbara Public Library, 40 East Anapamu Street in Santa Barbara.
The public may submit written comments no later than Thursday, August 7 to Cecelia Boudreau Associate Environmental Planner, 50 Higuera Street, San Luis Obispo, CA. 93401 or email to email@example.com.
For traffic updates on other state highway projects in Santa Barbara County, motorists can call Caltrans District 5 Public Affairs at 805-549-3318 or visit the District 5 website at: http://www.dot.ca.gov/dist05/road_information.htm
Be the first to comment on this article.
# # # #