more articles like this
Aids/Life Cycle Bicycle Ride
updated: Jun 02, 2014, 10:14 AM
CENTRAL COAST -The AIDS/Life Cycle Bicycle Ride will move through Santa Cruz, Monterey, San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara Counties this week in the following locations:
· On Monday, June 2, the cyclists leave Santa Cruz on Hwy. 1 through Moss Landing before reaching southbound Hwy. 101 before ending their day in Monterey County at San Lorenzo Park in Gonzalez.
· On Tuesday, June 3, the riders will proceed along Hwy. 101 near Jolon towards the Paso Robles Fairgrounds in San Luis Obispo County.
· On Wednesday, June 4, the riders will leave Paso Robles along Hwy. 46 West to Hwy. 1 south towards Pismo Beach before stopping at Preisker Park in Santa Maria.
· On Thursday, June 5, the riders will leave Santa Maria headed on State Route 135 to State Route One near Orcutt before stopping at River Park in Lompoc.
· On Friday, June 6, the riders will leave Lompoc and use Hwy. 246 and U.S. Highway 101 in Santa Barbara County before stopping at Bates Road in Ventura County.
The California Highway Patrol (CHP) will be present to maintain a safe environment for the motorists, cyclists and support vehicles.
Caltrans reminds motorists to move over and slow down when driving through highway construction zones.
5 comments on this article. Read/Add
# # # #