more articles like this
March Edness 2013 Rules
updated: Mar 01, 2013, 9:00 AM
By the Dedicated Edhat Staff
It's that time of year again. March Edness will be sweeping over computer screens in every office of Santa Barbara County. For those who are new to
Edhat, March Edness is a fun and quirky game we play with subscribers. Each weekday during March, the Dedicated Staff will post one cropped photo taken
somewhere in Santa Barbara. Subscribers will have to guess where the photo was taken to earn points. The person with the most points wins and receives a
cool prize along with Edhat fame.
Starting on Monday March 4th and midnight, our first photo will appear. Are you ready? Review these rules as a reminder and check out the great prizes
March Edness 2013 Rules
1. All pictures taken, cropped, and displayed for March Edness 2013 are located and chosen by Ed
and the dedicated staff of edhat.com, without any help or suggestion from any member of the
community, subscriber, contestant, politician, third-party locator, voice of a higher-beings, or any other
powers that be.
2. One picture will be shown every weekday for twenty days, beginning on Monday, March 4th, and
ending on Friday, March 29th.
3. All pictures will be located within Southern Santa Barbara County from Goleta to Carp; the beach
to the mountains.
4. Only paid Edhat Community Members can play March Edness. Click here to check your status or purchase a membership.
5. Pictures will be placed on the Edhat website each weekday at midnight.
6. Entries must be received by 8:00 PM on the same day that they are first shown.
7. The number of points awarded for the correct identification of a picture will change weekly. Pictures will be worth 1 point the first week, 2 points the
second week, 3 points the third week, and 4 points the fourth week. A total of 75 point can be earned. If there is a tie, the Dedicated Staff will create a
bonus round for a tie breaker.
8. Contestants are asked to be specific. See previously previously stated rules, and an
explanation why Canon Perdido was not an accepted answer for California Cleaners.
9. All decisions as to whether or not a contestant receives points, how many points he or she receives,
and whether or not he or she was specific enough are made by Ed and the dedicated staff - and they are
10. Friends & Family Rule
Good friends, married couples, brothers, sisters, and soul-mates, and all those who share information
with each other are required to enter the March Edness Contest as one entity.
Edhat is lucky to have a fantastic March Edness sponsor who will be providing prizes for the top 3 winners this year. So you if you don't get first place,
you still have 2nd and 3rd to walk away with cool stuff. Thank you to Caribbean Coffee Company and Hot Spots for sponsoring March Edness 2013
Any questions about this exciting game? Email Ed with at email@example.com
15 comments on this article. Read/Add
# # # #