Edhat
npr edvertisers
visitors movie times

Santa Barbara Weather: 66.0°F | Humidity: 71% | Pressure: 29.91in (Rising) | Conditions: Haze | Wind Direction: North | Wind Speed: 2.2mph [see map]

Free Newsletter

Advertise on Edhat

News Events Referrals Deals Classifieds Comments About

more articles like this

Traffic Accident
updated: Feb 27, 2013, 9:34 AM

Reported by Roger the Scanner Guy

Traffic Accident in front of Turnpike Shell. A motorcyclist is down. Fire and medics are responding.

Comments in order of when they were received | (reverse order)

COMMENT 379435 agree helpful negative off topic

2013-02-27 01:52 PM

I am the motorcyclist. Only a shattered elbow. Drivers, please look out for smaller vehicles. Thanks to SB county sheriff, Emercency medical response and CHP for your immediate and professional response. And to Sansum Clinic Urgent Care for their kind and compassionate care.

COMMENT 379460 agree helpful negative off topic

2013-02-27 02:19 PM

And now that I have returned the kindness I experienced today, I must add that this was the act of a selfish aggressive driver that nearly killed me. She felt bad after making a right on red and crossing two lanes and knocking me right out of the lane I was on. I feel worse. She was in a hurry and almost carelessly took my life. You bet I'm mad! Please be more considerate out there!

COMMENT 379477 agree helpful negative off topic

2013-02-27 02:35 PM

ive been hit before. Don't worry - insurance will do its job. Be glad you live to ride another day brother!

COMMENT 379750 agree helpful negative off topic

2013-02-28 07:22 AM

435 - we were just behind you turning in the same direction onto Turnpike and stopped just as you went down. We were in the Toyota pickup. We saw the woman before she turned on the red but we were watching cars ourselves so did not actually see her make the lane change into your lane. She absolutely did not have the right of way when she turned on the red.

COMMENT 380025 agree helpful negative off topic

2013-02-28 08:17 PM

Thanks for stopping. Sorry i didnt get a chance to do so on scene. I wanted to get your info in case I need a witness. Can you email me at Christopher.sbca at yahoo?

0% of comments on this page were made by Edhat Community Members.