Edhat
npr edvertisers
visitors movie times

Santa Barbara Weather: 77.4°F | Humidity: 58% | Pressure: 29.91in ( Falling) | Conditions: Mostly Cloudy | Wind Direction: SE | Wind Speed: 4.5mph [see map]

Free Newsletter
Advertise
  login You create the news! Send your news item to ed@edhat.com

15805 Subscribers
      686 Paid (4.3%)
     94 Commenters
     59541 Page Views

The Winehound
The Winehound

Advertise on Edhat
Advertise on Edhat

News Events Referrals Deals Classifieds Comments About

Goleta Surfing Update
updated: Feb 13, 2013, 9:39 AM

By Tom Modugno

Tom Modugno heads out to Goleta for a little surf soul searching.

Click here to see photos.

Comments in order of when they were received | (reverse order)

COMMENT 373971 agree helpful negative off topic

2013-02-13 09:55 AM

Poetry in images.... thanks for sharing it.

COMMENT 373978P agree helpful negative off topic

2013-02-13 10:21 AM

Great photos but the music's gotta go! Websites should never assault you with music.

Thanks for sharing!

COMMENT 373986P agree helpful negative off topic

2013-02-13 10:38 AM

Great photos and music. Loved the whole post. Take that Rick Perry. Who would leave that for Texas???

COMMENT 373995 agree helpful negative off topic

2013-02-13 11:03 AM

I always like the music Tom picks, but I could not hear it this time. Great pictures!

BULLSEYEB agree helpful negative off topic

2013-02-13 12:37 PM

Absolutely beautiful photos!

AQUAHOLIC agree helpful negative off topic

2013-02-13 01:55 PM

Wonderful images and nice music...I loved 'em both, thanks for posting.

COMMENT 374141P agree helpful negative off topic

2013-02-13 05:04 PM

Sweet and inspiring. Tom keep the yummy eye candy coming. Must leave now..in order to get a head start on G-spot project for Valentine's Day!

TMO agree helpful negative off topic

2013-02-13 08:05 PM

Thanks guys! Glad you enjoyed it as much as I did putting it together. And if you ever don't like my music choice, push the MUTE button! it's just that easy...
Happy Valentines Day.

COMMENT 374219P agree helpful negative off topic

2013-02-13 10:56 PM

TMO, I did enjoy the photos but website music is as obnoxious as TYPING IN ALL CAPS.

I'd much rather default to a play button when I want music than a mute button.

At least its not as bad as some web sites I've stumbled across when up at odd hours due to insomnia... Half awake and surfing the web and suddenly really startling music blares from my speakers. Argh!

I understand its a matter of opinion but in general I think the overall (not edhat) web consensus is that musical web pages are poor etiquette. So there!

(keep the awesome photos coming)

WAHINE agree helpful negative off topic

2013-02-14 07:41 AM

I love the photos and music. You should make a Goleta calendar with your images.

COMMENT 374262 agree helpful negative off topic

2013-02-14 08:39 AM

Thank you for these wonderful images, great capture of available light in many of them.

COMMENT 374287 agree helpful negative off topic

2013-02-14 09:34 AM

I too think the cheesy music is annoying, but the pics more than make up for it - gorgeous! Thanks....

COMMENT 374386P agree helpful negative off topic

2013-02-14 01:13 PM

Tom: Thanks so much! Your photography is divine, all of it, every time; I love it.

Those who don't like sound should find the volume control!

69% of comments on this page were made by Edhat Community Members.