Edhat
npr edvertisers
visitors movie times

Santa Barbara Weather: 59.0°F | Humidity: 97% | Pressure: 29.88in (Steady) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: North | Wind Speed: 0.0mph [see map]

Free Newsletter
Advertise
  login You create the news! Send your news item to ed@edhat.com

15799 Subscribers
      685 Paid (4.3%)
     1 Commenters
     799 Page Views

The Winehound
The Winehound

Advertise on Edhat
Advertise on Edhat

News Events Referrals Deals Classifieds Comments About

more articles like this

Injury Traffic Accident
updated: Jan 30, 2013, 11:47 AM

Reported by Roger the Scanner Guy

Injury Traffic Accident near University at Calle Aparejo. A vehicle vs bicyclist per CHP and Co. Fire.

Comments in order of when they were received | (reverse order)

COMMENT 369030P agree helpful negative off topic

2013-01-30 12:27 PM

Hope everyone is ok! I have near misses with bicycles running stop signs everyday. I hope this wasn't one of those situations....

COMMENT 369072 agree helpful negative off topic

2013-01-30 01:51 PM

There is no stop sign at that intersection.

COMMENT 369104P agree helpful negative off topic

2013-01-30 03:05 PM

I meant in general....

COMMENT 369161 agree helpful negative off topic

2013-01-30 04:32 PM

I have near misses with cars&trucks running stop signs everyday. I hope this wasn't one of those situations.

COMMENT 369166P agree helpful negative off topic

2013-01-30 04:36 PM

i have near misses with stop signs running every day. i hope this wasn't one of those situations.

COMMENT 369176P agree helpful negative off topic

2013-01-30 04:45 PM

I keep my stop sign in my car so it doesn't run or get hit by a bicyclist.

COMMENT 369399P agree helpful negative off topic

2013-01-31 10:56 AM

161 - you really see cars/trucks running stop signs everyday? I doubt that. If they were, there would be MUCH more accidents.

Bikes however, well, they do it all the time and cars will usually yield to them or wave them through. Not me.

71% of comments on this page were made by Edhat Community Members.