Edhat
npr edvertisers
visitors movie times

Santa Barbara Weather: 55.0°F | Humidity: 97% | Pressure: 29.85in (Steady) | Conditions: Partly Cloudy | Wind Direction: SE | Wind Speed: 0.7mph [see map]

Free Newsletter
Advertise
  login You create the news! Send your news item to ed@edhat.com

15844 Subscribers

Advertise on Edhat

News Events Referrals Deals Classifieds Comments About

more articles like this

Traffic Accident
updated: Jan 24, 2013, 7:06 AM

Reported by Roger the Scanner Guy

Incident possibly a traffic accident near 711 North Milpas. Several SBPD units are on the scene.

Comments in order of when they were received | (reverse order)

ROGER DODGER agree helpful negative off topic

2013-01-24 07:10 AM

I woke up after the fact but heard the street was being blocked. I'm unsure about injuries but heard a medic unit call an 1144 but don't know if it was there or somewhere else..If anyone knows please let us know.

ROGER DODGER agree helpful negative off topic

2013-01-24 07:11 AM

I do know the street is blocked De La Guerra at Milpas the police are talking about that.

ROGER DODGER agree helpful negative off topic

2013-01-24 07:19 AM

Got another wreck 15 North Salinas Driver fled the scene this is unknown if injury.

ROGER DODGER agree helpful negative off topic

2013-01-24 07:23 AM

15 N. Salinas driver left scene car crashed into a parked vehicle car on sidewalk.

ROGER DODGER agree helpful negative off topic

2013-01-24 07:24 AM

Non injury on North Salinas..

COMMENT 366841 agree helpful negative off topic

2013-01-24 07:29 AM

Sorry to say, but the hit and runs have to do with the drivers NOT having a drivers license or insurance. There is apparently nothing to be done about it. Just make sure you continue to PAY for your uninsured motorist insurance and follow the rules- You have something to lose, like your job, house and legal consequences- The illegal drivers have NOTHING to loose- Not even their cars, thanks to the American bullies, the ACLU.

COMMENT 366842P agree helpful negative off topic

2013-01-24 07:29 AM

Just got back from driving my son to school and saw that Milpas is closed off for one block due to a semi blocking all four lanes. It looked like the driver tried to turn onto the street and couldn't maneuver the turn.

ROGER DODGER agree helpful negative off topic

2013-01-24 07:37 AM

Thank You @842P I heard the medic call around the same time they were talking about 711 North Milpas naturally I thought but I'm glad it's not an accident. We got enough accidents going on now...Mud slides I heard on KEYT.. Sounds like it's going to rain awhile..

COMMENT 366852 agree helpful negative off topic

2013-01-24 08:04 AM

Why are Americans bullies because someone brakes the law?

COMMENT 366866 agree helpful negative off topic

2013-01-24 08:18 AM

I believe the OP was referring to the ACLU.

COMMENT 366874 agree helpful negative off topic

2013-01-24 08:25 AM

Mudslides.. what mudslides.. where?

ROGER DODGER agree helpful negative off topic

2013-01-24 08:25 AM

No I'm not referring to the ACLU that was someone else..

ROGER DODGER agree helpful negative off topic

2013-01-24 08:26 AM

There is some type of mud slide incident at Gavoita Rest stop check out CHP Website..

ROGER DODGER agree helpful negative off topic

2013-01-24 08:35 AM

Possible street flooding at Quarantina and Bond naaaaaa I thought we were just going to have alittle drizzle!

COMMENT 366959P agree helpful negative off topic

2013-01-24 10:31 AM

Like them or not, ACLU argues cases based on laws made by our representatives. Ignorance and name calling really don't make matters better. Those who do it - try being more mature about expressing your views.

ROGER DODGER agree helpful negative off topic

2013-01-24 10:52 AM

I hate the ACLU Too! They protect the So Called Rights of Child Molesters...Mature? I was forced to grow up at a young age when I was molested defended myself and had to go away for it, next time if there is a next time I will not turn myself in. Representatives, ACLU, the whole schmu of em in the middle of the ocean. They can take their sex offenders with them too!

COMMENT 367070 agree helpful negative off topic

2013-01-24 02:08 PM

So much for 30% chance of rain.

71% of comments on this page were made by Edhat Community Members.