Edhat
npr edvertisers
visitors movie times

Santa Barbara Weather: 80.7°F | Humidity: 55% | Pressure: 29.94in ( Falling) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: SW | Wind Speed: 2.3mph [see map]

Free Newsletter
Advertise
  login You create the news! Send your news item to ed@edhat.com

15651 Subscribers

Bike MS
Bike MS

Advertise on Edhat
Advertise on Edhat

News Events Referrals Deals Classifieds Comments About

more articles like this

Tell them you found them on Edhat!
www.edhat.com/referrals

Home Force Air Heating
updated: Jan 18, 2013, 2:19 PM

I would like recommendations or comments for Home Force air Heating. I am looking into Bryant Furnance 50,000 BTU and also the ratings or recommendations for Furnace & plumbing intallations hopefully local Installers. If anyone has had any repairs or installations done by either Home Furnace & Plumbing Air Conditioning or Crocker Refrigeration Heating and Air I would like to hear your comments.

Places People Are Talking About:

CrockerMcCormack Heating & Air

What People Are Saying:

COMMENT 364948 agree helpful negative off topic

2013-01-18 02:23 PM

Crocker, hands down. The BEST.

MESARATS agree helpful negative off topic

2013-01-18 02:50 PM

Crocker is the best. 5 years ago 4 other companies told me I needed a new furnace, Crocker fixed it and it still is still working working just fine and their prices are fair.

COMMENT 364975P agree helpful negative off topic

2013-01-18 03:01 PM

Crocker: I had good experience with both installation and maintenance.

COMMENT 364987P agree helpful negative off topic

2013-01-18 03:21 PM

Several people in my neighborhood recommend Crocker.

COMMENT 365002P agree helpful negative off topic

2013-01-18 03:58 PM

Had to go with Anderson Systems to finish /fix a job. They were great; not sure how extra-expensive. We were desperate by then. An old friend swore by Crocker also.

COMMENT 365209 agree helpful negative off topic

2013-01-19 08:35 AM

Rick's is also very good and deals with Bryant products. I do NOT recommend "all Weather"

COMMENT 365270 agree helpful negative off topic

2013-01-19 11:36 AM

I would be wary of Home. I had them for a service call, as furnace was not working, perhaps 20 years ago; they said I needed a new furnace. I decided to call gas company, who pointed out that the battery in my thermostat needed replacing. Furnace is still working.

COMMENT 365301P agree helpful negative off topic

2013-01-19 02:21 PM

Call McCormack Heating & Air @. 805. 692-4980. They are great!

COMMENT 365356 agree helpful negative off topic

2013-01-19 06:05 PM

Crocker installed our heating system about two years ago. Very professional. Dave Crocker, the owner came and gave me the bid after looking over our house and it's heating needs. He was very honest and low key w/ no high pressure tactics. His guys came on schedule and did a great job w/ the installation. No problems at all.

GOOSEBERRY agree helpful negative off topic

2013-01-21 01:00 PM

Crocker installed a new Bryant furnace for us several years ago. The work crew was friendly and knowledgeable about installing the furnace. Only service is to install a new filter every year which can be done by the home occupant.