Edhat
npr edvertisers
visitors movie times

Santa Barbara Weather: 63.7°F | Humidity: 92% | Pressure: 29.80in (Steady) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: East | Wind Speed: 0.7mph [see map]

Free Newsletter
Advertise
  login You create the news! Send your news item to ed@edhat.com

15569 Subscribers

Advertise on Edhat

News Events Referrals Deals Classifieds Comments About

more articles like this

Smile
updated: Dec 21, 2012, 7:40 PM

By Edhat Subscriber

I got a flyer from a dental office called: "Smile See Me Smile" I'm assuming it is new and wondered if any readers have heard of this office or has anyone gone to them? Were you happy with their work or any other info anyone can provide. Thanks.

Comments in order of when they were received | (reverse order)

COMMENT 356624 agree helpful negative off topic

2012-12-22 07:53 AM

Be afraid...very afraid, of a dental office advertising in that manner.

Good, ethical dentists are more expensive, but many will agree to payment arrangements.

COMMENT 356626 agree helpful negative off topic

2012-12-22 07:58 AM

There was an article about "Smile" and they take advantage of the system by performing unnecessary dental procedures. Best to avoid.

ROGER DODGER agree helpful negative off topic

2012-12-22 08:00 AM

I don't have any teeth..

COMMENT 356650 agree helpful negative off topic

2012-12-22 08:47 AM

Sorry for you Roger. I've stopped smiling cos three front teeth have gone. Along with all the bottom ones. I'm hanging on to a few left upstairs. Then it's mush, porridge and soups. Can't fix this. If I had a house - which I don't - I'd have to mortage it to pay for a smile.

And I can't whistle anymore either. :(

ROGER DODGER agree helpful negative off topic

2012-12-22 07:54 PM

When I smile people laugh cause I look like Mr. Bill..

COMMENT 356863 agree helpful negative off topic

2012-12-22 10:29 PM

There could be a proctologist whose slogan is, "bend over and crack a smile."

See ya in Nanny's time-out corner.

33% of comments on this page were made by Edhat Community Members.