Edhat
npr edvertisers
visitors movie times

Santa Barbara Weather: 70.3°F | Humidity: 66% | Pressure: 30.06in (Rising) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: SSW | Wind Speed: 2.6mph [see map]

Free Newsletter
Advertise

15932 Subscribers
      650 Paid (4.1%)
     45 Commenters
     39924 Page Views

The Winehound
The Winehound

Advertise on Edhat
Advertise on Edhat

News Events Referrals Deals Classifieds Comments About

more articles like this

Medical Emergency
updated: Dec 21, 2012, 6:19 PM

Medical Emergency: 8 Year old boy with cardiac history and chest pains up at Station 41 in New Cuyama..

Comments in order of when they were received | (reverse order)

ROGER DODGER agree helpful negative off topic

2012-12-21 06:21 PM

Cal Star is on the way to pick him up so there might be some chopper action here shortly..

ROGER DODGER agree helpful negative off topic

2012-12-21 06:22 PM

I can't imagine being 8 years old and having that problem.

ROGER DODGER agree helpful negative off topic

2012-12-21 06:30 PM

They cancelled the chopper I'm hopeing it's because the kid is OK I haven't heard..I sure hope he's ok.

ECHO agree helpful negative off topic

2012-12-21 06:34 PM

He's in my prayers. I couldn't imagine it either. My best friend as well as a family member have children who have cardiac issues, and have had open heart surgeries. I hope and pray this little boy is okay.

ROGER DODGER agree helpful negative off topic

2012-12-21 06:35 PM

Me too Talkin to thee Big Dog!

BULLSEYEB agree helpful negative off topic

2012-12-21 07:11 PM

Poor kid. How frightening for everyone involved. I hope he's OK.

COMMENT 356554 agree helpful negative off topic

2012-12-21 07:44 PM

kind of curious, where are the whiners at that may be waiting for that AWEFUL helicopter noise. Best of luck to you kid!!

COMMENT 356587P agree helpful negative off topic

2012-12-21 11:58 PM

A medical helicopter, from the north or northwest, landed at Cottage about 11:40 p.m. I hope it's not him -- or, in a way, I hope it is him. Better he be here than in New Cuyama, too far from emergency help. I hope whomever it is has a good recovery, and best wishes to the young boy.

COMMENT 356591 agree helpful negative off topic

2012-12-22 12:50 AM

Poor little kid. I hope he recovers soon. I had 2 heart surgeries when i was a teen, both as a result of congenital defects. It is no fun at all to be weak and breathless and in pain and have strangers decend on you and attach wires all over you and stick needles into your veins and a tube in your throat and surround you with scarey machines. Be brave little guy.

COMMENT 356599 agree helpful negative off topic

2012-12-22 07:00 AM

Poor little guy - that's a lot to have on your plate at eight years old

Hope he's ok and he gets that Red Rider for Christmas

Prayers going out for him from this family !!!

COMMENT 356603P agree helpful negative off topic

2012-12-22 07:10 AM

579, I'm hoping your deleted because the post doesn't belong here, it's about a young boy that was having chest pains and that we would love to hear the helicopter for. I couldn't even read your post because I was thinking about the small boy and personally, after the tragedy in Newtown a week ago, young kids are so extra precious to me right now.

ROGER DODGER agree helpful negative off topic

2012-12-22 07:40 AM

I heard they canceled the chopper I posted that I hope the kids ok too, then I thought I heard something about a chopper comming in..

75% of comments on this page were made by Edhat Community Members.