Edhat
npr edvertisers
visitors movie times

Santa Barbara Weather: 75.2°F | Humidity: 69% | Pressure: 29.89in ( Falling) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: SW | Wind Speed: 4.5mph [see map]

Free Newsletter
Advertise
  login You create the news! Send your news item to ed@edhat.com

15796 Subscribers
      686 Paid (4.3%)
     122 Commenters
     74171 Page Views

The Winehound
The Winehound

Advertise on Edhat
Advertise on Edhat

News Events Referrals Deals Classifieds Comments About

Lowered Bagflag
updated: Dec 10, 2012, 2:03 PM

By Edhat Subscriber

A subscriber shares their Edhat bagflag being lowered in Greenwich, UK.

# # # #

Comments in order of when they were received | (reverse order)

YIN YANG agree helpful negative off topic

2012-12-10 04:04 PM

I remember! This must be you! :-) http://www.edhat.com/site/tidbit.cfm?nid=99746
hope the interlude was great.

COMMENT 352613 agree helpful negative off topic

2012-12-11 06:00 AM

Heya Yin, still here in Greenwich-I am on a two-year study program...flying the EdHat FlagBag proudly!

FLICKA agree helpful negative off topic

2012-12-11 07:35 AM

I love seeing where the bagflag travels to, thanks for this latest spot (looks great there). The bag fits into it's tiny holder and is useful everywhere. I buy them at SB Arts in La Arcada for Xmas presents.

YIN YANG agree helpful negative off topic

2012-12-11 08:27 AM

"Greenwich," what are you studying? (lapsed literature/history student here.) Where are you going next?

COMMENT 352737 agree helpful negative off topic

2012-12-11 09:22 AM

Yin- Film Studies, and not sure what I am doing after I am done here. I am sort of a late bloomer so who knows!
Flicka-I got my bag in the SB Arts store too!!!

LIMES agree helpful negative off topic

2012-12-12 02:48 AM

Hey @613, my husband and I were in London when you posted your bagflag, and we ended up going to the Trafalgar pub recommended by Macpzl. We loved Greenwich and visiting the observatory. Wishing you all the best for a rewarding adventure!

67% of comments on this page were made by Edhat Community Members.