today's pictures |
all pics so far |
previous years |
March Edness Where Is It Contest
Rules To Locate By
- All pictures taken, cropped, and displayed for March Edness 2011 are located and chosen by Ed and the dedicated staff of edhat.com, without any help or suggestion from any member of the community, subscriber, contestant, politician, third-party locator, voice of a higher-beings, or any other powers that be.
- One picture will be shown every weekday for twenty days, beginning on Tuesday, March 1, and ending on Monday, March 28.
- All pictures will be located within Southern Santa Barbara County from Goleta to Carp; the beach to the mountains. But there might be one picture from the Santa Ynez Valley.
- Only paid Edhat Community Members can play March Edness. Click here to check your status or purchase a membership.
- Pictures will be placed on the Edhat website each weekday at midnight.
- Entries must be received by 8:00 PM on the same day that they are first shown.
- The number of points awarded for the correct identification of a picture is based on the total number of correct answers received for that particular location. The more contestants who identify the location of a picture, the fewer points that picture will be worth.
- Contestants are asked to be specific.
- All decisions as to whether or not a contestant receives points, how many points he or she receives, and whether or not he or she was specific enough are made by Ed and the dedicated staff - and they are final.
Friends & Family Rule (New in 2008)
- Good friends, married couples, brothers, sisters, and soul-mates, and all those who share information with each other are required to enter the March Edness Contest as one entity. We encourage any contestants who might even be tempted to share information, to join forces and take on the champion double-teams of Goodstix & LinnyG, Pazzo & Tommy Noodleman, and BrownSquared.
# # # #