Edhat Login FAQ
1. Login requires handle and password.
2. You can login at any time on the Login To Edhat page.
3. When you first subscribe, your password is automatically set to be your email.
4. Account information like handle, password, and email can be changed on the Update Account page.
5. If you forget your handle or your password, you can have your login info emailed to you from the Forgot Handle page.
6. If you attempt to retrieve your login info, but your email is not found in our database, that most likely means you used a different email when you subscribed. Try another one that you might have used. (Remember: it can be changed after you login).
7. Free tickets and colored banners in the comments section are special privileges for paid subscribers.
8. Paid subscription is only $1/week. You can link over to purchase a subscription from the Update Account page, or go directly to the Pay For Edhat page.
9. If you have any more questions, or continue to have difficulty logging in to Edhat, please email email@example.com.
# # # #