Not nearly the most poisonous----not even close, and does not contain atropine. Amanita muscaria, rare in these parts, common in conifer forests up north. The "Alice in Wonderland" mushroom. Common name: fly agaric. Hallucinogenic, somewhat to very toxic, depends on growing conditions, substrate and age, potentially but rarely fatal if too much is ingested simply because you'd have to eat a few pounds to get there. You'd be long down the rabbit hole by then. Great for photos!
The first one is Laetiporus sulphureus, common around here, edible and choice when fresh, but depends upon what it is growing on. Not so good for the tree upon which it grows as it causes heartwood rot. Common name: chicken of the woods, yellow sulfur shelf.
The bottom one looks like it's got it's own fungus on it. I'll key it out later. Never, ever eat wild mushrooms unless you are 100% certain of what it is and what might have peed on it.