Edhat
npr edvertisers
visitors movie times

Santa Barbara Weather: 57.6°F | Humidity: 100% | Pressure: 29.87in (Steady) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: West | Wind Speed: 0.7mph [see map]

Free Newsletter
Advertise
  login You create the news! Send your news item to ed@edhat.com

15809 Subscribers

- 02/06/13

DELETED COMMENTS
Note: all deleted comments are shown with a 2 hour delay

COMMENT 371680P helpful negative off topic

Police Presence

2013-02-06 10:32 PM

48 comments on this? Mostly trolls, I suspected and chose not to waste my time to find out.

What makes people so negative?

COMMENT 371679P helpful negative off topic

Felony Vandalism Arrest

2013-02-06 10:27 PM

When I saw this I figured most of the comments would be by trolls.

I didn't miss that by much.

COMMENT 371639 helpful negative off topic

Police Presence

2013-02-06 07:21 PM

Hello!? What if said suspect had been on his way to rob your house. Try gratitude for officers doing their job and MYOB.

NOTE: See Deletion Rule #15

COMMENT 371625 helpful negative off topic

Police Presence

2013-02-06 06:31 PM

well, i'd say great job of making a do do out of yourself.

COMMENT 371606 helpful negative off topic

Felony Vandalism Arrest

2013-02-06 06:03 PM

He would look better if he was in Mexico.

NOTE: See Deletion Rule #3

COMMENT 371574 helpful negative off topic

UCSB students rally for fences to b...

2013-02-06 04:44 PM

69P , I have a great job.... and am actually a small business owner. We are succesfull, and not because I can brag I went to UCSB or bla bla school. Because I am responsible enough to operate my own business and maybe one day I will be able to employ some UCSB Drizunkers, or college f*** fest failures that are struggling to hold the line after their years of cliff surfing

COMMENT 371569P helpful negative off topic

UCSB students rally for fences to b...

2013-02-06 04:36 PM

467, i didn't have any trouble finding a great job in town after graduating from UCSB. sounds like you could use a little help with your resume and your attitude.

COMMENT 371546 helpful negative off topic

Felony Vandalism Arrest

2013-02-06 04:04 PM

Grafitti is an art. Dont be racist. No gang injunctions. Anchor babies, the gifts that keep on giving !

COMMENT 371544 helpful negative off topic

Felony Vandalism Arrest

2013-02-06 04:01 PM

His parents must be so proud... I mean the sperm and egg donners.

COMMENT 371529 helpful negative off topic

Police Presence

2013-02-06 03:41 PM

you wouldn't be questioning it if you were the victim of his alleged crime, not matter how minor it was. I'll even bet you would be the first to complain if the entire force didn't show up because you reported some insignificant thing. Like another poster said, mind your own business.

COMMENT 371525 helpful negative off topic

Police Presence

2013-02-06 03:39 PM

521 - And you still know nothing about the situation or what was being discussed or pretty much anything to do with this situation that you've judged.

COMMENT 371522P helpful negative off topic

Birds In Flight

2013-02-06 03:34 PM

I'll probably be nannied but 498 what in the hell is wrong with you?

Gorgeous pictures. Really brightened my day.

COMMENT 371518 helpful negative off topic

Police Presence

2013-02-06 03:30 PM

Imagine software where you could reach thru a computer screen and shake some commonsense into a person.......

COMMENT 371516 helpful negative off topic

Police Presence

2013-02-06 03:29 PM

How about you do your job and let the police do theirs.

COMMENT 371511P helpful negative off topic

Police Presence

2013-02-06 03:22 PM

operative words in your post: "from what I could tell"--- neither you, nor I know ANYTHING about the background, context, does the guy have a warrant out for child molest, etc------its one thing to use the internet to report facts- but to manufacture dissent is...well, irresponsible

COMMENT 371498 helpful negative off topic

Birds In Flight

2013-02-06 02:42 PM

Great SPAM! Atleast it is not over saturated!

COMMENT 371494P helpful negative off topic

Santa Maria to Hawaii

2013-02-06 02:34 PM

Why do people book cheap cheap fares and then complain when there are maintenance issues? Did your mom & dad not teach you that you generally get what you pay for? :)

COMMENT 371488P helpful negative off topic

Chick-Fil-A Camp

2013-02-06 02:21 PM

If you voted for President Obama in the 1st term his views were not any different than the chicken man, nor was his stated opinion much different a few months before chicken Dans comments. So you won't eat Chick Fil A for its owners opinions but you voted for someone whose views mirrored his (in 2008) that makes sense.

COMMENT 371467 helpful negative off topic

UCSB students rally for fences to b...

2013-02-06 01:30 PM

Hey 418P , I disagree... it is shameful that we have a beautiful college like UCSB that is defiled by drunken idiots who come from out of town to join the "ragers." This group of entitled morons think they can move to SB, make drunk fools of themselves, and then graduate into our community as working professionals? I beg to differ. I am just 3 yrs out of college, and I focused through getting my degree, graduated with cum laude honors from a school better than UCSB, and let me tell you finding a job in this town is not a guarantee ! Get over your sense of entitlement, get over your drunken tirades, and realize that any responsible member of todays society builds such values upon a solid foundation that does not include years of drunkeness. And by the way, I grew up in SB and ever since a child I have been disgusted by IV. The whole place should be shut down. instead of building a fence along the cliff, lets just fence the whole place off !

COMMENT 371456 helpful negative off topic

No Tsunami Threat

2013-02-06 01:06 PM

The toilet humor was old a long time ago, Roger...

COMMENT 371393 helpful negative off topic

Chick-Fil-A Camp

2013-02-06 11:03 AM

You have the freedom to spout your hate speech. I have the freedom to tell you to shut up. That's how freedom of speech works. :) Enjoy America.

COMMENT 371392 helpful negative off topic

Chick-Fil-A Camp

2013-02-06 11:02 AM

Liberals or Hypocrites... Liberals are all about free speech- as long as you agree with the liberal agenda- then they want to shut you up...
I wonder if the ACLU will be out there protecting the rights of those who speak differently... I would venture not!

COMMENT 371382 helpful negative off topic

Chick-Fil-A Camp

2013-02-06 10:50 AM

It is ok to PROTEST those who fund hate groups 357. I think you have confused hatred and protesting.

COMMENT 371295 helpful negative off topic

Google Fiber

2013-02-06 08:02 AM

289 it doesn't sound patronizing. it IS patronizing. Your comment adds no substance to this conversation otherwise.

read complete comment thread

FLICKA helpful negative off topic

Isla Vista Drug Arrests

2013-02-06 07:29 AM

I guess it makes some people feel good to correct other posters; helps inflate the ego, shows how insecure they are.

COMMENT 371258P helpful negative off topic

Isla Vista Drug Arrests

2013-02-06 12:46 AM

252P. their. their. their.

read complete comment thread

35% of comments on this page were made by Edhat Community Members.

QUESTION ABOUT A COMMENT?

See a comment that you think should be deleted?? See a comment that was deleted, that you think shouldn't have been? Email ed@edhat.com. Thanks!

# # # #